WIP Improved VBox TV Gateway PVR add-on - Kodi 17 Beta 5
(2016-12-23, 21:27)geoffd123 Wrote: I have started looking at the Timeshift option. I would like to try to use an NFS mount on my NAS drive so have tried to change the Timeshift buffer path which is set by default to special://userdata/addon_data/pvr.vbox. If I select the path the browse screen that comes up only allows me to navigate up a folder and then only as far as the special://userdata directory. No other options are offered.

However, I have discovered by accident that if I create a folder under pvr.vbox and set the path to that folder and then manually delete the folder, when I then browse I am offered navigate up a folder but also Home folder, NFS, Root and SMB. Should it not offer these initially?

I think that I have a solution for you, with a mouse, press anywhere outside of the "Timeshift buffer path" window, it will rotate to different path options including root, network, windows (smb). strange but it works

Messages In This Thread
RE: Improved VBox TV Gateway PVR add-on - Kodi 17 Beta 5 - by TVGrrr - 2016-12-25, 15:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Improved VBox TV Gateway PVR add-on - Kodi 17 Beta 50