Req Option so that TMM doesn't write the new _optional_ sets-overview-tag to .nfo
Rainbow 
Is there a chance that TMM doesn't writes the _optional_ overview-Tag for movie sets to the .nfo? (Maybe as an option)

I'd like that better because translations for many movie sets don't exist which results in different languages for the set overview text.

Thanks - as always Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
there are no options for our NFO connectors (yet);
they simply extract the data from the tmm database into a NFO file.

If you don't want to have the plot in the NFO, simply remove it from the tmm movie sets?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks for the reply and the good idea.

For me: Since i sometimes rescrape some items for different reasons i would think the manually removed set-overview text may return and i would not want to keep track if really all overview texts are still removed from the .nfo files.

If there is no way to implement it without much effort - no issue at all. Just wanted to write it down since i would find it useful. I will leave everything as is. Very happy with latest TMM. Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option so that TMM doesn't write the new _optional_ sets-overview-tag to .nfo1