[Kodi 17 b5 Krypton] Unable to locate source tag icon -found resolution tags and path
Recent upgrade from Confluence. Attempting to find the 3 non obvious source infos that were default in confluence:

resolution tag/icons

Quite well hidden (and off by default):

Settings > Interface Settings > Skin > Configure Skin > General > Show media flags...(enable)

Media file path

Extremely well hidden!:

With resolution tag/icons enabled above choose information and navigate to refresh, This will now show the source path on screen

source tag/icons

I cannot find where to enable the source tag/icons i.e. BluRAY, HDDVD, DVD icons. Has this feature been removed?
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
Polite bump. I suspect "source tag/icons" have been dropped as a feature but I cannot find anything to confirm that.

Sorry to bump again but I have exhausted every other source I have to find this information.

same topic..

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=296717
Unfortunately all the other links are just people asking the same question as me.

I have tested the new "Kodi v17 “Krypton” – Default skin: Next Gen" https://kodi.tv/kodi-v17-krypton-default-skin-next-gen/ and it also does not have source flags.

It seems that the common consensus is that source flags are redundant when you have the codec flags e.g. resolution etc

I would counter this by pointing out that source flags are an indicator of quality whereas resolution and codec are not.

As an example a video taken from a Bluray master will be of visibly better quality than one taken from a DVD, whilst both may have identical codec flags.

Update: I am giving up on this thread. As always I am on #kodi and #libreelec on IRC if anyone wants to discuss.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Kodi 17 b5 Krypton] Unable to locate source tag icon -found resolution tags and path1