Iphone/Ipad specific Build?
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I was wondering if there is a build that is specifically made for or works best with smaller screens such as the Iphone and iPad.

Until now I've only had Kodi on my Apple TV and Nvidia Shield TV, and I imagine there will be difficulties using, say, the Beast build on an Iphone due to its smaller size and use of touch rather than a mouse/keyboard or remote control.

Thanks in advance for any help
BK
We wouldn't care if there are such difficulties, as that's a banned add-on (wiki) which violates our forum rules (wiki) on piracy. As you would know had you actually read the rules when you just signed up here...

This forum and Team Kodi do not support or condone piracy, nor do we support any such custom 3rd party builds which promote or facilitate such usage of illegal material.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
oy vey

Interfaces on Kodi are called skins (wiki). They are not "builds", which typically refer to pre-setup installs for pirated content (see forum rules (wiki) and free content (wiki)).

A better interface skin for Kodi on small touch screens is the Car PC touch screen: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=225688

It works pretty well on my phone.
Ned thanks for the info and sorry for dropping in and asking a question that's frowned upon and probably seen way too often.

And Darren thanks for the talkin to

Sent from my iPhone

Edit by memphiz: removed invalid wiki links. Making some fun of us do you?
I kid.. I kid...

Not a huge fan of the immediate condescension but I'm a guest here so I will happily conform to the rules that work for y'all

Sent from my iPhone
Not sure where this thread is going...

If you genuinely want to talk about builds, then please take the conversation elsewhere, as they are not to be discussed here. A quick search of the forum will explain why: Kodi is being dragged through the mud by association with piracy. There's no condescension, it's merely reality that we have to deal with endless conversations and posts about something that simply has no place on this forum - like going to a Xerox forum to ask how to copy banknotes. (Ish).

If you want to talk about skins, and what's most appropriate for a touchscreen device, then that's fine. There's both an iOS and Android section, either of which may provide input to a touchscreen dilemma.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Iphone/Ipad specific Build?0