v17 CSI
I know this has been asked before as I have looked thru the forum.... sorry

This pertains to CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, I have not loaded it into prior versions of KODI/XBMC but it will not add to the library.
I have tried an innumerable amount of combinations of the name to get it to scrape with the TVDB and it will not.
I can go in to Video-Files and see it and even Refresh it and choose CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and it still will not add.
All I get is a big CHECK mark next to the entry in the files list, and have no clue what that means.
If I change scrappers (which I have not tried) will that force a re-scrape of the entire library or just "unfound" items?

This is the wife's favorite series but it is on my last nerve Confused

Thanks for any ideas...
Can you enable debug logging, reboot and then try again to scrape it. Then after that upload the debug log (wiki) to PasteBin and post the link they will provide here. Details of how to do it are in the link.

I would suspect the colon the name might be screwing things up under windows. Can you be more specific about what you have tried in terms of folder names?

If you haven't already, have a look at the wiki page on TV show naming.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I had a problem initially loading CSI. It was the colon as DarrenHill stated.

My episodes are named as "CSI Crime Scene Investigation S01E01" and they all imported to the library ok
Mine have episode titles in them, let me try taking those out and see what happens; though that has not been an issue with other shows.
OK - I found the issue, and feel a bit dumb... the "E" got left out in the episode names... jeesh

Thanks for the 2nd pair of eyes!!!
SmileI had this this exact same problem several months ago when doing a fresh Kodi install and wouldn't re-scape my CSI episodes back into my library, when they had been there previously. I remember it was really annoying at the time and couldn't work out why this show/episodes were not scrapping, but as I can remember what I did in the end was actually copy/paste the CSI title direct from the TVDB site when refreshing in Kodi and manually selecting a show.......I'm pretty sure that's what did the trick for me Smile
(2016-11-25, 22:24)whwxmbc Wrote: OK - I found the issue, and feel a bit dumb... the "E" got left out in the episode names... jeesh

Thanks for the 2nd pair of eyes!!!

Haha, aye done that before as well...... Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CSI0