v16 Disable Chapters in .ISO files?
Hi Folks,

Bit of an odd question here. Is there any way to disable Chapter break detection for .ISO files in Kodi? Currently running Jarvis 16.1.

I'm currently running into an issue where I encounter a brief, yet annoying, audio buzz during chapter break changes for .ISO. It's not *every* chapter break change. Just a select few. I've tried ripping the .ISO as a .MP4 with no chapter breaks, and the audio buzz disappears. I've also tried playing the .ISO files with VLC, and there is no audio buzz during the chapter change.

While I'm investigating the root cause for the audio buzz (it's going to take a while), is there any way to make Kodi ignore the chapter breaks in the short run?

Thanks!
From what I understand (and I might be wrong on this), it's not that Kodi "detects" chapters for an .iso as much as most .iso's are made up of different chapter files that make up one movie. Which makes sense, since I have heard of audio issues when Kodi goes between different video files, but not when Kodi is just reading a single file with chapter markers (like an MKV with chapter info).

In other words, there's probably no way to avoid it until you figure out the root cause for the audio buzzing.
Ah. That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. For the time being, I'll just convert my .ISOs to .MP4s until I find the root cause.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable Chapters in .ISO files?0