• 20(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2016-12-23, 12:50)MikeKL Wrote: OK? so to update Estuary Skin I just add the downloaded skin.estuary folder into .kodi\addons\ and reboot and then skin.estuary will be correctly updated if its already set as kodi default? (not clear to me as don't switch between skins regularily etc)

Probably - personally I would edit addon.xml and change the id to "skin.estuary2", and name to "Estuary v2" so you can tell the stock version from your updated version.

The plan was to include the bleeding edge upstream version of skin.estuary from the phil65 repo in these builds but that rapidly fell apart as some of the game related pull requests required skin modifications that conflicted with phil65's changes. Maybe I'll try again in the new year, but for now it's completely stock Estuary from kodi master.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-12-23, 12:48)Transponder69 Wrote: Question: If I switch to Estuary skin and switch back to transparency, do I loose some Transparency settings?
(If I don't loose my settings, I will test it with Estuary by myself and report at the right place.)

Skin settings are saved with each skin so you should not lose any skin settings.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-12-23, 13:03)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 12:50)MikeKL Wrote: OK? so to update Estuary Skin I just add the downloaded skin.estuary folder into .kodi\addons\ and reboot and then skin.estuary will be correctly updated if its already set as kodi default? (not clear to me as don't switch between skins regularily etc)

Probably - personally I would edit addon.xml and change the id to "skin.estuary2", and name to "Estuary v2" so you can tell the stock version from your updated version.

The plan was to include the bleeding edge upstream version of skin.estuary from the phil65 repo in these builds but that rapidly fell apart as some of the game related pull requests required skin modifications that conflicted with phil65's changes. Maybe I'll try again in the new year, but for now it's completely stock Estuary from kodi master.
Thank you for clarification and idea on how to modify/know, when I am utilising estuary skin provided by nightlys vs any manually installed update to estuary skin. CoolCool

--edit--

Downloaded what I understand is latest build of estuary skin from https://github.com/phil65/skin.estuary
Entered/edited addon.xml in zip as suggested by milhouse above
Re-named skin.estuary-master.zip to skin.estuary2.zip
Copied to rpi2 downloads folder
Installed addon using kodi install from zip option
Manually switched from Estuary to Estuary v2 skin and pink tint is gone

Thanks for advice/support CoolCool
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
Unfortunately I'm away from home over Christmas. I have Pi and laptop, but no CEC TV.
There was a minor CEC change in last firmware update. It still looks correct, but may be causing this issue.
Can someone test this firmware:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3dni725xvjvz9...4.zip?dl=0

Replace start.elf and fixup.dat from the zip file and report back if CEC is okay or not.
(2016-12-23, 13:05)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 12:48)Transponder69 Wrote: Question: If I switch to Estuary skin and switch back to transparency, do I loose some Transparency settings?
(If I don't loose my settings, I will test it with Estuary by myself and report at the right place.)

Skin settings are saved with each skin so you should not lose any skin settings.

Thank you Milhouse, in the future I will first switch to default skin, test again and report then.
I have asked Ronie to fix the invisible seektime label in Transparency.
Those with CEC-turning-TV-back on issues, would you mind testing the just released 7.90.010 as this includes the same package bumps, but different firmware (and Kodi 17b7) - if the problem is there too then it must be one of the package bumps...
Its ok, CEC not turning TV back...
(2016-12-23, 13:38)Milhouse Wrote: Those with CEC-turning-TV-back on issues, would you mind testing the just released 7.90.010 as this includes the same package bumps, but different firmware (and Kodi 17b7) - if the problem is there too then it must be one of the package bumps...
I just performed the update. No issue's anymore. My TV stays off now, and HDMI-CEC seems to be working properly. Thx!
(2016-12-23, 14:29)question mark Wrote: I just performed the update. No issue's anymore. My TV stays off now, and HDMI-CEC seems to be working properly. Thx!
Can you be clear on which update - 7.90.010 or popcornmix's firmware (from post #290)?
(2016-12-23, 14:43)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 14:29)question mark Wrote: I just performed the update. No issue's anymore. My TV stays off now, and HDMI-CEC seems to be working properly. Thx!
Can you be clear on which update - 7.90.010 or popcornmix's firmware (from post #290)?

Release 7.90.010 in my case... Smile
Thanks both. I'll need to produce versions of #1220 with the different kodi commits reverted to see which - if any - is responsible.
(2016-12-23, 13:16)popcornmix Wrote: Unfortunately I'm away from home over Christmas. I have Pi and laptop, but no CEC TV.
There was a minor CEC change in last firmware update. It still looks correct, but may be causing this issue.
Can someone test this firmware:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3dni725xvjvz9...4.zip?dl=0

Replace start.elf and fixup.dat from the zip file and report back if CEC is okay or not.

RP3 & Panasonic TV:

Updated from 1216 to 1221 -> CEC not working at all (tv does not turn itself on!)

Reverted to 1219 -> CEC working OK

Updated to 1222 -> CEC working but with limited functionality. Half of the keys don't work (arrows up/down/left/right, OK key, context menu...), but the tv does not turn it self on.

Reverted to 1219 CEC working OK

Updated to 1222 again to test with your files, and CEC worked OK after first boot.(?) Turned off tv to see if it will turn itself on. It did not, but after turnig it on with remote, CEC did not work at all.

Replaced 2 files with those from your firmware_254.zip and CEC works OK with full functionality. (tv does not turn itself on)
(2016-12-23, 18:28)Sholander Wrote: Replaced 2 files with those from your firmware_254.zip and CEC works OK with full functionality. (tv does not turn itself on)

Thanks for confirmation - I'll revert the change, so tonight's build should be working properly again.
(2016-12-23, 18:28)Sholander Wrote: Replaced 2 files with those from your firmware_254.zip and CEC works OK with full functionality. (tv does not turn itself on)

Actually - I've had a suggestion from our CEC expert of what is hopefully the proper fix. Can you test this and confirm if it is okay?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/regmlbcie0ywsc...5.zip?dl=0
(2016-12-23, 18:48)popcornmix Wrote:

Actually - I've had a suggestion from our CEC expert of what is hopefully the proper fix. Can you test this and confirm if it is okay?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/regmlbcie0ywsc...5.zip?dl=0
With firmware 255 and my Sony TV all is fine again. Thanks much.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24