• 44(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-01-28, 01:19)smp1 Wrote:
(2017-01-28, 01:08)Milhouse Wrote: I did upload a new version of service.multimedia.vdr-addon to the server the other day, but of course that's no longer accessible...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4upx2ephtlxdcx...e.zip?dl=1

Right, that's the latest version I uploaded. So this worked with #0124 but not with #0125?

Edit: Ah, I see you're providing an alterantive download link - thought you were the OP uploading the version they'd downloaded.

@mezo try that version if you don't have it already.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I'm running kodi + tvh on my rpi3 and I'm experiencing recording errors, when tvh is recording and I'm streaming videos at the same time. If I'm watching the channels live, there's no problem at all.
Could this be a usb bandwith issue?

kodi log and tvheadend service log:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p32yf8yauo5cs...qPvqa?dl=0
pastebin upload currently not working

any further logs required?
hi

whats happen with http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/ its not reachable ?

have someone an alternative dropbox for the lates 127 er for rpi2 ?

thx
@niedei_74 server is down.

Ugh. Just received an email informing me my Dropbox has been suspended for excessive traffic... Sad
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
@Milhouse

Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find it searching the v17 thread or this one.

I'm still using one of your older v17 builds (from here) and it works perfectly on both an RPi2 and RPi3. I've not updated because they work so well (my library is mostly personal BluRay ISOs for 3D and BluRay remuxes for 2D).

Will your v17 build be the basis for the official LibreELEC builds when the final v17 is release? Should I stick with the one I have working so well now, or update to the official release once it's out? I expect there are some skin updates etc. that I don't have yet.

Thanks so much for these testbuilds, they are absolutely amazing.
(2017-01-28, 11:16)Gothicawakening Wrote: Will your v17 build be the basis for the official LibreELEC builds when the final v17 is release? Should I stick with the one I have working so well now, or update to the official release once it's out? I expect there are some skin updates etc. that I don't have yet.

Yes, the official LibreELEC 8 builds (currently v7.95.1, which is LE8 Beta 1) are the continuation/culmination of those Kodi 17 test builds so if you are happy with Kodi 17 then you should update to LE8.
hehe that's how popular your builds are @Millhouse! Smile

now where can I get #127 ^^

maybe google or amazon drive (free with prime) could cope better?
Quote:Error (429)
This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Big Grin
Living Room: ASRock J3455 , 8GB RAM, Sandisk SSD 120GB, LibreELEC Testbuild,- Pioneer VSX-930 - Sony KD-65XD7505
Test HDR Setup: Bqeel M9Cmax (S905X 2GB RAM, 16G Flash) LibreElec HDR 10Bit Build Test6 from johngalt
R.I.P. DAD: 17.06.1952 - 21.01.2017
(2017-01-28, 10:51)Milhouse Wrote: @niedei_74 server is down.

Ugh. Just received an email informing me my Dropbox has been suspended for excessive traffic... Sad
this shows that you make fantastic work, thanks for that.

server is down temporary or forever?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
0125 fucked up my CEC again, i have to reboot the Pi after having switched input to tv from HDMI and back.
(2017-01-28, 13:01)niedi_74 Wrote: server is down temporary or forever?

Temporary - the admin (team member) will be back Sunday or Monday. We'll also have to make sure this doesn't happen again, as this is a paid-for server. We thought we had a backup admin but apparently that was for a different server.
(2017-01-28, 13:33)MatteN Wrote: 0125 fucked up my CEC again, i have to reboot the Pi after having switched input to tv from HDMI and back.

Can you be very clear where the problem started. I wouldn't expect any change in CEC behaviour in #0125.
Which is the first build with the issue?
(2017-01-28, 10:51)Milhouse Wrote: Ugh. Just received an email informing me my Dropbox has been suspended for excessive traffic... Sad

Google drive doesn't have traffic limits of Dropbox
(and you can generate public URLs from the command line which Dropbox has stopped supporting).
(2017-01-28, 09:01)polo_joe Wrote: I'm running kodi + tvh on my rpi3 and I'm experiencing recording errors, when tvh is recording and I'm streaming videos at the same time. If I'm watching the channels live, there's no problem at all.
Could this be a usb bandwith issue?

Most likely. Is the tvheadend backend on the same Pi?
Does disabling deinterlace make any difference?
(2017-01-28, 14:09)popcornmix Wrote:
(2017-01-28, 13:33)MatteN Wrote: 0125 fucked up my CEC again, i have to reboot the Pi after having switched input to tv from HDMI and back.

Can you be very clear where the problem started. I wouldn't expect any change in CEC behaviour in #0125.
Which is the first build with the issue?

It started with 0125.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24