Picture Management
Hi All,

Currently I have all my photo on Flickr and I am able to watch them on TV using Flickr addon for KODI.
But I would like to implement better scenarios.

First of all, can you tell me how do you manage your photo with KODI?

Basically I have a TV Box built with Raspberry + HDD + enclosure of WSDLabs (6"x6" Blue box). I would like to have my photo on my HDD too and able to watch my album as slideshows when I have guest at home.

I would like also a good way to manage photo when I come back from Travel of mini vacation.

Today what I do is download my SD card on my PC. Manipulate one by one with Gimp (usually adjust level, eye removal). This is a time consuming task and I do not know if there is a better way to do that.
Then I upload on Flickr on an album.

I would like to know if exists a way (probably using KODI) to quickly keep in sync my photo with Flickr (or whatever cloud service), edit photo.

I think this is a typical scenario but sometime I have problem to manage it and keep my picture well ordered.
Hi,

I personally use gThumb, which also allows you to export to Flickr. gThumb also has some editing tools such as red eye removal.

Further to this, I have written a script that will keep your gThumb photo albums in sync with Kodi.

You can download the script here: https://github.com/1marc1/gthumb2tv

Marc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture Management0