• 162(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@latts9923 

Yes I've selected Alphabet scrollbar from the 'KodiFlix Options / change view' dropdown menu at the top.

Regards
(2019-03-21, 04:30)latts9923 Wrote: @RonnieG3

Haha. Yeah, I will add as many mods as I can to MQ 8. However, if I begin to notice a steep decline in performance, there may be some mods that get omitted.

I can certainly look at adding that view. I have another request to add a view already in the hopper.

Great! Really looking forward to that @latts9923, Hopefully i’ll get those spinning discs working in the mq8 mod, because i think i’ve Tried everything now, but still didn’t manage to get it going.

Could it possibly have something to do with the additional repo’s I had to install? Maybe my vector stuff wasn’t the right version?

I’ve watched your tutorial 3 times fully, but didn’t get it right.

Another thing i’m Doubting on is that I skipped the music adding part and even removed it from my skin, the same with game roms, but as far as I know that shouldn’t affect the rest of the skin? Or am I wrong here?

Thanks again for putting all this effort in it so we all can enjoy this beautiful modded skin.
@chrissix
Hello . Thank you for your hard work .is there a way I can add a tag in the .nfo file to show the statue of Oscar I'm getting the info of win and nomination but nothing is showing up I don't know what to do .
(2019-03-26, 06:04)kokobsb Wrote: @chrissix
Hello . Thank you for your hard work .is there a way I can add a tag in the .nfo file to show the statue of Oscar I'm getting the info of win and nomination but nothing is showing up I don't know what to do .
Nothing to thank, thread/skin mod maintainer is @latts9923 
I only spam here too often cause i choose this skin mod as base for my own .xml projects.

Regarding your question:

Unfortunately not!
There is no InfoLabel in kodi for that and therefore no slot in the kodi database. It can not be read into kodi.
The InfoLabel you are asking for is for is "SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards" and unfortunately remains (like some others) only SkinHelperService over real time fetching over the internet.

These are standard InfoLabels that can be read into kodi (storaging in kodi db):
https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels
These are special InfoLabels that only work with bypass of SkinHelperService (only web fetching):
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...ideo-items

The question is asked very often, but I do not get tired of answering it.
Since it is a very often requested feature, Team Kodi might be willing to expand the internal InfoLabels or "assimilate" SkinHelperService functions at Kodi19 Metropolis.
(2019-03-26, 10:38)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 06:04)kokobsb Wrote: @chrissix
Nothing to thank, thread/skin mod maintainer is @latts9923 
I only spam here too often cause i choose this skin mod as base for my own .xml projects.

Regarding your question:

Unfortunately not!
There is no InfoLabel in kodi for that and therefore no slot in the kodi database. It can not be read into kodi.
The InfoLabel you are asking for is for is "SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards" and unfortunately remains (like some others) only SkinHelperService over real time fetching over the internet.

These are standard InfoLabels that can be read into kodi (storaging in kodi db):
https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels
These are special InfoLabels that only work with bypass of SkinHelperService (only web fetching):
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...ideo-items

The question is asked very often, but I do not get tired of answering it.
Since it is a very often requested feature, Team Kodi might be willing to expand the internal InfoLabels or "assimilate" SkinHelperService functions at Kodi19 Metropolis.

Sorry for the double post .thank you for answering .I understood that the skinhelper service is responsible for real time info fetching so it does cuz I see the oscar win and nominations but is that fetched by the skin helper service or something else ?i need to check that tonight cuz what i understand if it's fetched by skin helper then the statue should appear .I will check furder into info labels thank you again.
I was testing out this skin under Krypton on Windows and one of the things that has me beat is that I can't seem to find the code for the Extrafanart in the Wall View. The thing is that when I move from poster to poster the fanart takes over 5-10 seconds to show, and sometimes it is just blank until I exit the wall view and go back in, then the cycle repeats itself. Also, I can barely see the fanart, as the overlay is far too dark, which I am sure I can fix.

Cheers!

Shedrock
@shedrock 
Quote:I was testing out this skin under Krypton on Windows and one of the things that has me beat is that I can't seem to find the code for the Extrafanart in the Wall View.
Extrafanart isn't handled in the views.xml's
Cause the Extrafanart handling blong to all views a part of code is in the includes.xml, myvideonav.xml, includesvariables.xml
Quote:The thing is that when I move from poster to poster the fanart takes over 5-10 seconds to show, and sometimes it is just blank until I exit the wall view and go back in, then the cycle repeats itself.
It should not take that long, but it takes a long time, I agree with you. The code was changed some versions ago to get extrafanart via skinhelper. The advantage was that there are now extrafanarts for moviesets, the disadvantage that everything was much slower.

old extrafanart code (bit faster but not working for moviesets): 
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Path]extrafanart/
current extrafanart code (slower but working for moviesets): 
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]

There are 3 types to display extrafanart in skin:

Kodi internal:
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Path]extrafanart/
middle fast, works not with moviesets, works with extrafanart folder, no main fanart visible only fanarts in extrafanarts folder, everytime accesses to HDD's (even if its cached)
SkinHelper:
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]
slow, skinhelper is dependency, works with moviesets (but not good) - it's showing fanart/extrafanart from the movies in it, mixes main fanart with extrafanart folder if exist, then also everytime accesses to HDD's (even if its cached)
ArtworkHelper/ArtworkBeef
Code:
plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&&arttype=fanart
fastest i know, artworkhelper is dependency and artworkbeef you need to read them to kodi, some artworkbeef settings and read into db is neccessary, works also with moviesets - showing extrafanart deposited nearby main set fanart, then mixes main set fanart with set extrafanart, no accesses do HDD's if all (pre)cached, if no extrafanart is read into db but extrafanart folder exist, there is a fallback behavior to extrafanart folder, then again accesses to HDD's

Quote:Also, I can barely see the fanart, as the overlay is far too dark, which I am sure I can fix.
This is cause of a texture in the view, you can remove or change transparency in the view.xml
@chrissix - Thank you very much for the info.

Shedrock
Hi everyone,
I installed Aeon MQ7 on my Kodi Krypton + Dsplayer following the video instructions. Everything works except the extended information of the movies that do not appear, as you can see in the image below:

This is the .nfo file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<movie>
    <fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <width>720</width>
                <height>576</height>
                <aspect>1.77</aspect>
                <codec>V_MPEG2</codec>
                <durationinseconds>7421</durationinseconds>
                <bitrate>5387</bitrate>
                <scantype>Progressive</scantype>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <language>ita</language>
                <codec>ac3</codec>
                <channels>2</channels>
                <bitrate>192</bitrate>
            </audio>
            <subtitle>
                <language>ita</language>
                <default>False</default>
                <forced>False</forced>
            </subtitle>
            </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>
    <title>Movie Title</title>
    <originaltitle></originaltitle>
    <sorttitle></sorttitle>
    <outline>
    </outline>
    <plot>plot</plot>
    <tagline>
    </tagline>
    <year>1982</year>
    <premiered>
    </premiered>
    <userrating>0</userrating>
    <top250>0</top250>
    <country>United States of America</country>
    <fanart url="" />
    <runtime>123 min</runtime>
    <mpaa>
    </mpaa>
    <genre>Dramma</genre>
    <tag>
    </tag>
    <credits></credits>
    <director></director>
    <studio></studio>
    <trailer>
    </trailer>
    <playcount>0</playcount>
    <lastplayed>
    </lastplayed>
    <id>tt0084855</id>
    <tmdbid>24226</tmdbid>
    <showlink>
    </showlink>
    <createdate>20190223041417</createdate>
    <stars>
    </stars>
    <actor>
    </actor>  
</movie>

Where am I doing wrong?
I solved my first problem of extend information.
Now I have a problem with icons movies genre. My genre are in italian language and MQ don't show the icons, if I change the genre in English all works but isn't possible to change genre for +2000 movies. Is there other possibility?
@flavio1961 

You need create one second version addon, and rename each image with exact name genre you see in the library, work this way comparing filename genre with genre available in database. You need uncompress textures.xbt, rename and compress to textures.xbt.

Will work ok this way.

Regards
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-03-30, 18:45)flavio1961 Wrote: I solved my first problem of extend information.
Now I have a problem with icons movies genre. My genre are in italian language and MQ don't show the icons, if I change the genre in English all works but isn't possible to change genre for +2000 movies. Is there other possibility?

you can also just manipulate the genre icon addon to your needs.
Go into your kodi addon folder, change the images to your needs and name to your needs.
If the addon uses the images with a textures.xbt, extract it with TextureTool, change all to your needs and repack it.
@"chrissix" 

The same trouble, when came one add-on update, will overwrite..
(2019-03-31, 02:21)Wanilton Wrote: @chrissix 

The same trouble, when came one add-on update, will overwrite..
I forgot to mention, you are completely right.
However, i have never experienced a simple once released genre icon addon ever received an update. But you are still right.
(I always assume that the users have disabled automatic updates - of course, not everyone makes it so, so well mentioned)
Yes, but happen, today White studios add-on was updated, if one person included a few arts changing the previous add-on version, loose all.
  • 162(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4