Guilouz, please bring back Eminence Mod for Krypton.
Pretty please?? I really loved the Mods you did to the Eminence 2.0 Mod and would love to see a new mod for Krypton. Miss your color options and transparency options for the Home.
What are u talking about? Skin mod still works Wink Figured out you only need to edit the addon.xml in the skin folder!

Where it says:

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.11.0"/>

Change it to:

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.12.0"/>

And it works with latest Krypton releases Wink Also transparency of menu's is working just fine Wink

Here is one of my builds based on the Eminence 2.0 MOD from Guilouz Wink

(2016-12-20, 00:38)Steindenaer Wrote: What are u talking about? Skin mod still works Wink Figured out you only need to edit the addon.xml in the skin folder!

Where it says:

Change it to:

And it works with latest Krypton releases Wink Also transparency of menu's is working just fine Wink

AWESOME! Thank you!! Will try. Did i say AWESOME? Thanks!
Worked fine, thanks!
(2016-12-20, 00:38)Steindenaer Wrote: What are u talking about? Skin mod still works Wink Figured out you only need to edit the addon.xml in the skin folder!

Where it says:

Change it to:

Hello, the only issue i see is that the Settings menus for Video, Music, Pictures, Weather, and Networks do not open. Can you confirm?? Thanks!

Yes, true, they do not open, also have that with default Eminence 2 MOD Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Guilouz, please bring back Eminence Mod for Krypton.0