Kodi on Amazon Fire
Video 
I've installed Kodi on an Amazon Fire and it works great and even better is that the Version 17 skin is setup just like the Fire interface. What I would like to know is if anyone knows of a way to get my Kodi library bound to the Fire library so that when I use the Alexa voice search, my Kodi library entries will be included within those results.

For example, if I do an Alexa voice search for "A Christmas Story", I get results to either watch on Amazon Prime or Netflix (if available) or rent/buy from Amazon if they are not. It be awesome if it also gave me the choice to choose to watch it from my Kodi personal library.

Thanks in advance.
I think SPMC, and not Kodi, supports Voice Search and IDK if it is even implemented on Fire TV. I thought it was SPMC only on Android TV.
There is a thread about the development of an Alexa skill for kodi.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The Alexa Skill is for the Amazon dot and that controls Kodi specifically, that actually works very nicely. Amazon Alexa is kina quirky because Alexa voice commands on the Fire are separate from the voice commands on the echo, and there is no way (from documentation that I have found anyway) to get them to work together.

I am looking specifically at the Fire itself. It is real nice in that the voice search finds all available matches within the Amazon/Netflix library. I am wanting to find a way to get my personal video library within Kodi, to also be included within those search results
Like it has been said, SPMC has this feature but Kodi does not.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on Amazon Fire0