Solved Thank You Topic instead
I found out why its because i do not fully enter PayPal but pay from the login Box Big Grin

This can be moved to off-topic, but since their is no info on the problem ill post here.

I have noticed for some time now, that when you donate using PayPal, The option to included a message is not their.

So since i did not get to display a message on the wall i will do something i never do.
Break the Forum rules and write it here, totally off-topic and against the rules i promise it will never happen again.
"Read my SIG for my ability to hold that promise"

So here goes Merry Christmas to all the hard working "TK's", who not only suffer under "idiot" members who fail to read the Banned Addon list and general rules.
But also have to manage a Forum, where "idiot" members,make idiotic posts, or seem to try to give my favorite Prügelknabe sorry "TK" i meant a hard time by constantly going off-topic.
Or tell endless story's so far from his own topic, you wish you could, take a Bat to his head a "YELL" BATTER UP but i really do not try to be like this.

It just seem to happen on its own, and as some of you may have read,
in one of my other fascinating topic's even though i have ADHD, but that is no excuse, for acting like an idiot.

So my new years resolution is to not give the "TK's" more grief then necessary, and stay within my own topic, and not tell funny stories "a story is only funny if 2 people laugh", and trust me the "TK's" ain't laughing, neither is anyone else.

So i will try to do better in the new year and work on my damn spelling,
I made a small Donations under my "name" given by the head clown, woops head honcho Mr. natethomas and ronie was kind enough to make the name my title, at least i think its was ronie who change my title from Donor to Grandpa Simpson.

Well who ever did it, thank you i like it very much and it proves not every "TK" has lost their "funny bone"
I am still trying to get a smile from Mr. Encyclopedia himself, but have to be careful not to offend him, or anyone else i my annoying try's to make the forum a circus, woops the forum a fun and relaxed place it should say.

AND i will try to keep my topics to the point and short i seem to have gone "Deep sea" fishing in a pond again

So to conclude
Thank you for giving us KODI, free of charges out of the kindness of your love for what you do best (hmm that made no sense)
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, i hope you can keep your excitement in KODI up and keep the "idiots" to a minimum.

Now excuse me i need to get the "RED WOOD" tree out of the place, the sun never shines, i know it ticks some off my post looks like, i have a Silver Spoon up my tail gate, but its the only way i can write to make any sense if any.

Thank Team Kodi "TK" may the Gods smile upon you and keep you sane and happy, in the new year "That is a lost cause but better not break their illusions" Big Grin sry i am bad

Well as i said at the Top, Topic can be moved to off-topic if you wish.
Or you could keep it here and let people use this thread to say Thank You for the hard work, you put into Kodi.
Just change the Title of topic then.
Thank You
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Since my topic was solved, and i am expecting the post to be moved, ill dare ask a question.
This is more a concern, here goes this is for the 18 Members who all had the same problem, you will find their post in the thrash.

Does it still hurt?
Did it happen more then once?
Do you have a bump or scar?
Was their any brain damage?

So what am i asking the 18 members, simply this: did you get dropped on the head as a baby? did it happen more then once?
Because i am amazed people will make an account, be disrespectful to the "TK's" by not even bothering to glance the No No list.

I can "accept" it, if you where constantly dropped on the head as a baby, and their was 2 Members 1 is banned now,
I think was dropped on the head more the once, we are prob talking once a day so you guys are excused, for posting your log with:
what a Bull does after lunch Add-ons.

So i am interested in hearing from the others, how often did your Mother drop you on the head, does it still hurt "phantom pains?"
Was their any brain damage?
Thank You
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
If the 16 are all young men pleaseeeeeee use a Condom New Years Eve, if you hook up, so you do not get a Girl/Woman pregnant.
16 of you guys are enough.
My last Comment is my personal view, and people with real brain damage are not targeted or included.
My remark is only meant for the Nut Farm Candidates in the thrash.

Thank You
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Hi there kimkl,

Still posting anything that pops into your head i see.
Merry Christmas to you as well!
Bro, where do you get your weed? I need a new hookup and reading both of those posts leads me to believe that you smoke some GOOD SHIT! Merry Day After Xmas/Happy Holidays EVERYONE! <3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank You Topic instead0