Movies
This might not be the right place to ask but I just got my kodi stick today and was having a look around and the movie tab is missing from the main menu I have gone into settings appearances skins sitting but the movie and to show and blacked and and it won't let me highlight or click on them can anyone help [/code]
Thread moved to OS independent.

The movies (and TV shows) tab only appears when you have movies scanner into your library.

You may want to read the notes for the first time user (wiki), and also be aware that Kodi is a media player and does not supply any free content (wiki) directly.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-12-25, 23:29)JJ123 Wrote: This might not be the right place to ask but I just got my kodi stick today and was having a look around and the movie tab is missing from the main menu I have gone into settings appearances skins sitting but the movie and to show and blacked and and it won't let me highlight or click on them can anyone help [/code]

To begin withe there is no such thing as an official Kodi stick... Kodi is free software and itself come clean without and content or content providers by default.. that being said the movie and TV show menu will be enabled after you point Kodi to you local media and scan them into the libaray. So the rest you can't see them is because you have not added any content or media yet.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies0