Channels not opening
Hi there I'm new to all this and not really that IT savvy , I've just installed kodi version 17 krypton and am having problems , one is that once I loaded the add ons the majority of the links within the channels don't work and get error message logs . The other issue is that I installed fist o fury through mega tron and is installed correctly it appears in my programmes but when I go to the videos there isn't any channels / sites loaded , I watched a Utube video and this guy had loads installed , I don't know what I'm doing wrong I copied it like for like ?
Another thing it also keeps crashing.
Your helps in basic terms would be highly appreciated .
Kodi does not provide content. Make sure to read: http://kodi.wiki/view/free_content also have a look at: http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thanks, maybe I'm having difficulty because I'm using V17 krypton beta 2 in the tutorials they always us the V16 Jarvis , on my home page I don't have a system tab which they use
More likely because you are venturing into the world of 3rd party banned add-ons (wiki), illegally sourced media and piracy that @fritsch already alluded to.

Read this blog plus the link above and consider what you are doing, as we offer no support for such activities here as they violate our forum rules (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Why would anyone new to kodi download a testing version of the next release?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks , I didn't realise the blacklist was so big , I think it's best that I install from scratch again , I also didn't realise that I shouldn't be using version 17 , I did say I'm a complete novice to all this .
So what are the best add repositories/ add ons to use for tv, movie and sport content ?
None! They are all illegal and kodi forum's won't help you contributing to piracy.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channels not opening0