v17 Can't load PVR addon
Everything was working fine until I upgraded to Kodi 17 RC. When I try to activate a IPTV Simple Client I get an error message that says "Could not load addon". I have tried downgrading to Kodi 16 and upgrading to Kodi 18 nightly but I still get the same message. I have also tied to remove Kodi and install it again, but still the same message. Im runnig Lubuntu 14.04.5 LTS and IPTV Simple Client 2.4.6.

kodi.log: http://pastebin.com/HxuyY2jh

I would be very grateful if sombody could help med with this.
Please remove your log from here. Post it to pastebin and post the link here. Make it a complete log with debugging enabled.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-01-04, 00:45)nickr Wrote: Please remove your log from here. Post it to pastebin and post the link here. Make it a complete log with debugging enabled.

Thanks for your answer. I have edited my orginal post.
Hi,

Did you find a solution?
It seems I have the same error.

I try to run a shutdown script, in order to boot up at the time of the next recording.
Since I get the error, the script does not run, thus I miss a lot of recordings

Kind regards,

Jan
What version of kodi-pvr-iptvsimple do you guys have installed?

Code:
apt-cache policy kodi-pvr-iptvsimple
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I fixed this by using one version of Kodi (17) and a different version of IPTV Simple PVR.

EDIT: Just went into Kodi and looked....PVR Simple 2.4.8 works with Kodi Version 17. Hope that helps.

Here is the actual Repo for download. PVR Repo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't load PVR addon0