FireTV storage problems...
Hi all - been dealing with this issue for over a month now and have tried just about everything I've come across here and elsewhere. Wondering if there's some critical step I'm missing.

I started getting the low storage message, so I tried moving the thumbnails to a USB (as described here: http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-partially...b-storage/)

I continued to get low storage, so I tried a tool that would clean up packages and cache, but errored on trying to clean up thumbnails, I assume that's because I had moved them to the USB.

I continued to get low storage messages, so now I've tried moving all Kodi data to USB (as described here: http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-partially...b-storage/)

Still getting the low storage messages. Is there some manual deletion process I need to go through? I used the delete command at the end of both the thumbnail move and the all data move...

Thanks for any insight.

-T
the tool you speak of is on our banned add-ons (wiki) list. you will not get support here unless you are on a clean vanilla installation of kodi from kodi.tv/download
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-01-11, 19:03)bry Wrote: the tool you speak of is on our banned add-ons (wiki) list. you will not get support here unless you are on a clean vanilla installation of kodi from kodi.tv/download

Cool - I've uninstalled said tool - still getting all the low storage issues. Any ideas?
turn off actor images
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-01-11, 20:26)bry Wrote: turn off actor images

Done - do I need to delete them somehow or does the system clean them up?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FireTV storage problems...0