• 8(current)
High-Definition Video Flagging (library filtering/sorting & skin thumbnails overlay)?
spiff Wrote:there is a diff @ trac so we are much closer..

Awesome. This is huge for a lot of people I think.
I've got about half of phase 2 of 3 done too but I'm not in any big rush until phase 1 gets committed Smile
EDIT: For phase1 picture. This is actually pulling from the file, not just static images. I'm not a good art person so excuse the craptasticness
well, rest assured once we get around to it...
spiff Wrote:well, rest assured once we get around to it...

wow! you guys are really the best. This would be such a nice feature added to XBMC.
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
Can someone who has some experience with skinning maybe tell me what I'm doing wrong?

It shows uses the current item's info for every listitem. I've added this to the CommonListView item and focustedlayout item.
Code:
<control type="image">
                    <posx>430</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>110</width>
                    <height>30</height>
                    <texture>720.png</texture>
                    <visible>stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,720)</visible>
                </control>
                  <control type="image">
                    <posx>430</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>110</width>
                    <height>30</height>
                    <texture>1080.png</texture>
                    <visible>stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,1080)</visible>
                </control>
Just discovered this today. And Big Grin

Thanks to all developers involved. XBMC really is shaping up.
Thanks again!
As a first post, I must first congratulate all involved for a cracking effort so far. I've just a new house and the living room will be powered by XBMC Smile

Since my current setup is an XBox, it'd be great to differentiate SD/HD content and even the H.264 encoded flag (if it makes it... perhaps not) will help me determine the better encoded material from the DivX.

The DTS/5.1 audio would be great too Smile

Thanks again for all the work involved.

Just hope a new mac mini is around the corner at MacWorld, since that'll be the centrepiece Smile

Rob.
Update, phase 2 of 3 complete pending spiff not making me debug the sqlite library any more!
Very nice Capn! Super happy about the progress being made. Thanks again for your time on this.
Thumbs Up 
Great work guys! This is an awesome feature! Big Grin
looking good capnbry.

A question though, are you going to add the possibility to add custom flags somehow aswell?
blittan Wrote:A question though, are you going to add the possibility to add custom flags somehow aswell?
Nope! Actually never even considered that, but it certainly is outside the scope of what I'm doing here. Sorry.
CapnBry Wrote:Nope! Actually never even considered that, but it certainly is outside the scope of what I'm doing here. Sorry.

would be nice to have such an addition, example: when you have offline dvds, same movie with different languages.. maybe something to look into ones this is complete Smile
hey capnbry, played a bit more with your new patch. Got it working quite well with some icons next to the movie names(<info>Listitem.Videocodec</info>).
But as we talked about earlier, the dvd-isos don't work, it doesn't event take info from the intromovie. I tried a bit more with mpeg2 .ts files aswell, and those don't work either. So it may be something with mpeg files?
  • Livingroom - C2D E8400, P5N7A-VM on a Samsung 46" LE46M86 FullHD via HDMI
  • Kitchen - ASRock 330 HT Displayed on a Samsung Lapfit 22" dual touch screen LD220Z
  • Bedroom - LG Laptop on a 32" tv
Oh cool thanks for narrowing it down a bit. I'll check into it tomorrow and see if I can figure out what's going wrong.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
High-Definition Video Flagging (library filtering/sorting & skin thumbnails overlay)?7