Android nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with my ongoing HDD issue. A few weeks ago, I asked how I could copy files onto the External HDD and the answer was to copy the files into the Nvidia Shield folder. This worked for some files, but most of them were corrupted and not playable.

Therefore, to make thing easier, I formatted a new HDD to Internal storage, which was no issue at all and shows under the storage settings. However, when I wish to access the HDD on my network, it says that its offline and that I don't have access and that the file is not available. I have installed and updated Plex and Plex Media Server, but somehow I am missing something. As much as I love the Shield, this honestly getting a little frustrating. All I wish to do is copy files from a one HDD to another via my network. Even though it was full of bugs, I kind of miss the setup simplicity of the WDTV Live.

Apologies for the brief venting at the end. I would really appreciate any sort of help!

Thanks,

VIC

Messages In This Thread
RE: nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: Jan 26 2017 - by Victor Shade - 2017-02-12, 01:38
Rip CDs? - by crisp waffles - 2017-03-20, 21:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 20188