Android nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 2018
I have a Harmony question if anyone has any knowledge. I did a search and some of Powerhouse's posts kind of answered some questions but not all.

I've been using my 16GB 2015 Shield with a Harmony Elite and a Flirc for years without issue except the occasional lag. I've read over time that Logitech added Hub support for the Shield and also a Kodi specific profile. I've read bluetooth is faster than IR and finally decided to switch everything over tonight.

Everything added fine, but the Kodi profile isn't recognized from the remote but it is from the phone app, which is what I don't get. The Harmony works great for all Shield functions, but when I push a button I manually mapped to the Kodi profile device, I get "You have to use the Harmony App to pair this device" on the remote screen, but I can't seem to pair a second bluetooth keyboard that represents the Kodi profile. (I just added as Microsoft --> Kodi, not as a PC).

I'm confused because if I select the "Kodi" device from the Harmony phone app, all Kodi functions work within Kodi (codec info, subtitles, watched/unwatched) so the Hub is sending the correct commands and Kodi is reading it. Since the Hub is working, and the app is sending the signal through the Hub to Kodi, I don't get why the remote doesn't work, or how to get it to work. The manually mapped buttons should be forwarding the same commands that are working on the app, it's the same profile. This is probably something simple but I've been messing around for hours and I give for tonight. Thanks if anyone has dealt with this before.

Messages In This Thread
Rip CDs? - by crisp waffles - 2017-03-20, 21:19
RE: nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: Jun 9, 2017 - by essential - 2017-08-08, 07:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nVidia Shield TV (2015 & 2017 Models) - UPDATED: May 25, 20188