Mod So my cat walked the keyboard and life has not been the same since...
MQ 7 on Jarvis

Previous to my CATastrophe, upon watching a TV episode it would display a nice "Continue Watching?" dialog 30-seconds before the end of the ep and either continue on to the next or exit back to the TV Show menu.

Since my CATastrophe, it no longer prompts to continue and instead, after the show ends, takes me to this screen:

...which I have never seen before. I can't seem to get out of this screen without restarting the episode then hitting X, which does take me back to the normal TV Show menu. But then after watching another ep I'm back to this mystery screen again. Confused

I've reset the skin numerous times and been all over the default keymap published on the Kodi wiki with zero luck.

Any suggestions before I wipe everything and start over from scratch?
nSpectre it´s one new way for show Next UP, image in your post came via script, when skin don´t have postplayinfo.xml, and will be fixed soon

Check link for more info

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2509682
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Oh! This is a new version of that "Continue..." script? Well.... damn....

So I beat my cat for nothing?

(no, I didn't beat my cat.) Big Grin

Thanks for the info. I'll... I guess I'll just have to wait for an update. :/
You could also goto the settings of the next up add-on,
There's a option there to disable the new layout.
And showing the nice clean old layout.
Can't remember how it's called in the settings.
It's on the first page on the to,
if I'm not mistaking.
Or you could read the last few pages of the next up add-on where someone asked how to disable the new layout.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2017-01-27, 07:43)TRaSH Wrote: You could also goto the settings of the next up add-on,
There's a option there to disable the new layout.
And showing the nice clean old layout.
Can't remember how it's called in the settings.
It's on the first page on the to,
if I'm not mistaking.
Or you could read the last few pages of the next up add-on where someone asked how to disable the new layout.

Disable:
Settings/Add-Ons/My Add-Ons/Services/NextUp Service Notification/Configure/Settings/Show Postplay Screen
Damn, this reminds me to turn off Kodi's auto-update feature. Cause I hate when things change, and break on my systems. Just noticed this rather messed up screen after watching an episode of MythBusters last night. Had to back out of the show, to get the episodes list and start the next show.

I will now be disabling this add-on. Thanks @Diodato for the info.
You don't need to disable it,
just make sure you charge that setting.
Then you get the normal view back again that works with all the skins that support it.
The new layout need that the skins change something and my wife and I find the new layout to cluttered.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I disable it, as most of my shows have the commercials removed from them, so having this come up at the end of a show, that is still playing, bugs everyone in the house.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
So my cat walked the keyboard and life has not been the same since...1