v17 Issues using Kodi with Steam Controller
HI all, just downloaded Kodi 17 RC4 and I'm having an issue with my Windows 10 "SteamBox" machine.

I run kodi behind Steam big picture mode, and I'm trying to use a steam controller. In the Steam interface, I have the controller set up with "gamepad" preset, which means it mimics an Xbox360/One controller. Problem is, when I go into kodi and try and set up the controller using the built in plugin, the plugin seems unable to recognize right on either analog stick, or the right trigger (not shoulder). When I get to that part of the config when I'm calibrating the inputs, pressing right does nothing, as though I'm not pressing anything at all. I've checked with other software launched from Steam in the same manner, and I haven't been able to reproduce the problem in other software, so I can only conclude that its an issue on Kodi's end.

Being that its the steam controller, I can fully customize it so I have a workaround already, but I'd really like to use and test default functionality in Kodi 17.

Have the devs or other users seen this kind of behavior before?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues using Kodi with Steam Controller0