Loses sources - temporary (weird?)
G'evening Angel,

I recently upgraded Openelec from 6.0.3 to 7.0.1 on my DN2820FYK NUC. To my surprise, whenever Kodi boots up, in the main screen, you see 'VIDEOS', but not 'MOVIES' and 'TV-SHOWS'.

So, for some vague reason I thought it lost these two sources.

(Vague', because on my other HTPC, with an AMD CPU, the upgrade didn't have any of these problems).

So I added these again, but it would not save it at all (I do recall having the same problem years ago, no clue what the problem was back then).

And now for something really weird:

While I was still looking at the start screen (you see 'VIDEOS', but not 'MOVIES' and 'TV-SHOWS'), answering a phone call, suddenly...

1. The screen went black;
2. Then I saw the mouse in the middle of the screen (like when you boot up, you see that shortly);
3. And then I had 'MOVIES' and 'TV-SHOWS', and all the 'recently added' thumbs in the middle of the screen.
4. Then, after say 10 seconds or so this sequence repeated: screen black -> mouse -> 'MOVIES' / 'TV-SHOWS' were there.
5. When I rebooted the NUC, I ended up with the screen where 'MOVIES' / 'TV-SHOWS' were missing again.

This is too weird Nod

How can I fix this? Because this is most annoying Sad

Thank you [b]very much[/b] for any help,

Bye,
Try to replicate the problem whilst running a http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log then provide a link to it.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Is openelec booting before the network interface is fully up?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loses sources - temporary (weird?)0