amazon fire stick backup
i have a amazon fire tv stick. was on youtube to see how to do a backup on it . on youtube is asking for es file explorer . but i cant download es file explorer . went trying to download it .a popup come up saying . purchase failure for your covenience all purchases are completed with your amazon 1-click settings we could not complete your order because you do not have a valid payment billing address set up in your amazon accout please update your billing address by going to www.amazon.com/mykps in a web browser and try again
or can i plug the amazon fire in my computer to make a backup off of the fire stick to make a file?
No you can't.

Why don't you just set up an Amazon account and enter your credentials on the stick?

From the sounds of it you must have bought the stick with Kodi pre-loaded which is always a bad idea.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-02-02, 20:38)Dangelus Wrote: No you can't.

Why don't you just set up an Amazon account and enter your credentials on the stick?

From the sounds of it you must have bought the stick with Kodi pre-loaded which is always a bad idea.

yes you can

i got it to work ,
(2017-02-03, 12:51)dave4762 Wrote:
(2017-02-02, 20:38)Dangelus Wrote: No you can't.

yes you can

i got it to work ,

You plugged in the Fire Stick (whose only physical connector is HDMI) physically into your computer and made a backup of it?

Please enlighten us!
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
How do I get it to work

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
amazon fire stick backup0