Not playing videos on my Pixel
So I just updated to v17 final after using the betas. I thought it's worked before but I know it's not now. I've cleared the app data and cache to make sure I'm starting from scratch.

I fire up the app, then close it. I have advancedsettings.xml and sources.xml that I load into the userdata folder as my media and library are hosted on my local NAS. I have two Windows PC's able to access this, so I know that's working correctly.

Opening the app again, all my media is present and it allows me to resume unfinished episodes. However, when trying to play anything, the interface freezes, and then says it can't find the file and asks me if I want to remove it from my library.

What can I try to solve this? For reference, if I use Solid Explorer to connect to my NAS, I can use MX Player to play any file I have with great quality. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

One more thing I've tried: clearing app data and starting from scratch, and then try to add a source from my NAS manually. When I navigate New source > SMB > Workgroup > Diskstation, Kodi tries to connect but then displays a Connection Timed Out error. I've tried editing sources.xml to inject my username/password into the SMB share path, but that did not work either.

Thanks in advance!
Intel NUC 11 NUC11PAHi3 // LibreELEC 11.0
Oops, forgot the log

http://pastebin.com/mEzwqbLg
bump
I can't find in the log when you play something.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not playing videos on my Pixel0