IS NOT COMPATIBLE
MATE 8 ANDRO9D V6.0 WHY IS NOT COMPATIBLE?

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-DL00
Stop shouting if you want to stay a member of this community.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Wtf

Typing in full caps is the internet equivalent of shouting, and is considered rather aggressive and impolite in normal forum usage.

Can you be more specific about what you've tried to do to get the "not compatible" problem? Are you trying to install from the Play Store or somewhere else? Do you have any previous versions of Kodi already installed on the device?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-02-07, 16:00)DarrenHill Wrote: Typing in full caps is the internet equivalent of shouting, and is considered rather aggressive and impolite in normal forum usage.

Can you be more specific about what you've tried to do to get the "not compatible" problem? Are you trying to install from the Play Store or somewhere else? Do you have any previous versions of Kodi already installed on the device?
Thanks bro now its work fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IS NOT COMPATIBLE0