LiveTV group and Estuary recent recordings
Hello, is there a way to hide the LiveTV group in kodi or otherwise prevent recordings in the LiveTV group from showing up in the Recent recordings section of the new TV menu entry in Krypton's estuary skin?

At the moment when we have been 'channel surfing' we end up with a lot of entries in recent recordings which are not really recordings as such but just the temporary live tv data - would be better to just see actual recordings here i think?
No there isn t.
But it can be a new option in preferences settings. That s an interesting feature since the new Estuary dashboard.
I will let you know about.
+1 for this feature. Was using another skin some time ago and he adapted it to only show recordings that didn't belong to the LiveTV group.
But I guess a add-on setting is better than having the functionality in the skin? Maybe some people would like to see LiveTV recordings also.
Thanks for considering this janbar!

(2017-02-06, 10:41)raptorjr Wrote: ... Maybe some people would like to see LiveTV recordings also.

Yea the LiveTV group is obviously a core part of how myth pvr works, so I see why it can be useful to have it available in the Recordings directory along with other groups. But I really dislike seeing all the LiveTV entries in the Estuary Recent Recordings widget so to have an option to hide them would be great.
I added the new setting with addon version 4.13.0. The new setting "Show LiveTV recordings" is in tab "Preferences".

By default it is enabled. To hide live recordings you have to disable the setting. Then new live won't be added to recent by kodi pvr.
(2017-02-06, 16:51)kitehigh Wrote: Thanks for considering this janbar!

(2017-02-06, 10:41)raptorjr Wrote: ... Maybe some people would like to see LiveTV recordings also.

Yea the LiveTV group is obviously a core part of how myth pvr works, so I see why it can be useful to have it available in the Recordings directory along with other groups. But I really dislike seeing all the LiveTV entries in the Estuary Recent Recordings widget so to have an option to hide them would be great.

I agree. It is sometimes useful to use the LiveTV group, but in a recent recordings list only "real" recordings should show.
Thumbs Up 
(2017-02-06, 22:41)janbar Wrote: I added the new setting with addon version 4.13.0. The new setting "Show LiveTV recordings" is in tab "Preferences".

By default it is enabled. To hide live recordings you have to disable the setting. Then new live won't be added to recent by kodi pvr.

Wow that was quick, thanks - look forward to trying it out!
Is it possible to make a difference between latest recordings on the home screen and the LiveTV group? I actually have use for the LiveTV group sometimes. But would only like to see actual recordings on the home screen.
I appreciate that this is an old thread, I am just trying to figure out if and how this setting has been superseded. I am on Estuary 3.0.10 on Kodi 20.2.0. I can group the recordings (TV → Recordings → Options → Misc options → Group Items: on) and see the LiveTV folder "recordings" in a separate folder from the default recordings, which is fine. Can I hide the LiveTV recordings with the Group Items options off?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveTV group and Estuary recent recordings0