MXQ
I have an MXQ, I download different Kodi zip but when am I supposed to install I get this messages.
Parse error
There was a problem parsing the pakag
Moved to Android. See the sticky thread here - I'd expect your box is android KitKat and so not compatible perhaps?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
And please do not spam every damn thread in the section with the same question.

All have been removed except this one.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
44/5000
I do not know what to do, I need help
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306038

Kodi Blog Posts
And if you post your question in one more unrelated thread I'm going to ban you.

Final warning.

Kodi Blog Posts
Why everyone is threatening me, I need help and someone can help me?

I have an MXQ, I uninstall Kodi Kodi and download new but when I want to install i get this message. I have tried many different Kodi, same answer.
Parse error
There was a problem analyzing the pakag
Because you're violating forum etiquette by spamming your problem post all over the place.

One thread (this one) is enough. But have you read the link provided above? What version of android does your box run? If it is KitKat (4.x) then Krypton cannot be used on it. You would need to remain at Jarvis in that case.

Kodi Blog Posts
To be clear so many duplicate posts is not just bad forum etiquette on here but on any online forum, you're lucky you've not already been banned for the ridiculous number of duplicate posts you've made.
@Mahpar - we know you need help, but you're giving us nothing. You've posted the same question (I think) seven times so far, and we still don't have a clue what the problem is... all you've given us is the error message. That could be an Android version incompatibility (as has been pointed out several times now); it could be a corrupt apk download; it could be a problem with sideloading privilege on your box.

We can't see your box, or diagnose it for you. And if we keep going around in circles then you're wasting your time and our time. Work with us here.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
I have a plain M x Q TV box with Android 4.4.2
(2017-02-06, 21:41)Mahpar Wrote: I have a plain M x Q TV box with Android 4.4.2

Which cannot run Krypton as it is running KitKat 4.4.2 and Krypton needs lollipop 5.0 or higher, as I've now told you three times. And as you'd know also had you bothered to read the link I gave you earlier too.

You have three choices

1 find and install a newer version of the android firmware (we can't help much with that - we are nothing to do with the box itself).

2 get a new box with newer Android firmware.

3 stay with Jarvis and forget Krypton.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MXQ0