Skin MOD - DialogMusicInfo for MQ7 Krypton

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rocko Offline
OK thanks. I tried Krypton but the live TV channels take forever to open and some don't open at all. Maybe it'll get fix soon.
find quote
melons2 Offline
I obviously use your Music info and thinks it's a great addition for the music side of KODI.

It works in many views but I was wondering if there is a way to make it work if I am using "Files View" >"Music" and then "Sort by Artist" instead of "Artists View" > "Sort by Artist?

Unless I am doing something wrong, it doesn't seem to work for "Artist"(press i) if I'm in "Files View" > "Music"

I want this because I have a very large music library and not all albums(maybe artists too...I don't know) show up unless I am in "Files View"

Thank you
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-22 19:06 by melons2.)
find quote
JohnyBee Offline
(2017-04-22 19:03)melons2 Wrote:  I obviously use your Music info and thinks it's a great addition for the music side of KODI.

It works in many views but I was wondering if there is a way to make it work if I am using "Files View" >"Music" and then "Sort by Artist" instead of "Artists View" > "Sort by Artist?

Unless I am doing something wrong, it doesn't seem to work for "Artist"(press i) if I'm in "Files View" > "Music"

I want this because I have a very large music library and not all albums(maybe artists too...I don't know) show up unless I am in "Files View"

Thank you
Unfortunately, it seems that pressing in key I only works for the library or for albums and songs for files.
This is KODI functionality.
find quote