• 156(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-11-20, 22:20)Angelinas Wrote: to avoid this (banner over clearart)

Can you try last git to see if all is ok ? Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
now PVR.Radio have All Art, need to fix internet.stream to look like PVR.Radio Smile

This line is wrong ClearArt will be visible in all other musicvisualisation (library and internet stream)
https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...3bebdR2681

PVR.Radio

Addon radio (Internet stream)

Edit:
Add line for Artist and Album in include.xml ( row 2840)
Code:
                    <control type="label">
                        <left>460</left>
                        <bottom>210</bottom>
                        <right>30</right>
                        <height>30</height>
                        <label>[color=$VAR[SkinColorVar]]Artist: [/color]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Artist),","][color=$VAR[SkinColorVar]] - Album: [/color]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Album),","]</label>
                        <font>font12</font>
                        <animation effect="fade" time="200">VisibleChange</animation>
                        <visible>Player.IsInternetStream + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Artist))</visible>
                    </control>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
This mod does not support chinese characters, right?

Tried to add a folder with Chinese characters to it and then scan it (since the TVDB entry is also just in Chinese 明星大侦探), but it does not show the characters.
Any way to still scan it into the library?
(2017-11-20, 23:13)Angelinas Wrote: now PVR.Radio have All Art, need to fix internet.stream to look like PVR.Radio Smile

This line is wrong ClearArt will be visible in all other musicvisualisation (library and internet stream)
https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...3bebdR2681

PVR.Radio

Addon radio (Internet stream)

Edit:
Add line for Artist and Album in include.xml ( row 2840)
Code:
                    <control type="label">
                        <left>460</left>
                        <bottom>210</bottom>
                        <right>30</right>
                        <height>30</height>
                        <label>[color=$VAR[SkinColorVar]]Artist: [/color]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Artist),","][color=$VAR[SkinColorVar]] - Album: [/color]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Album),","]</label>
                        <font>font12</font>
                        <animation effect="fade" time="200">VisibleChange</animation>
                        <visible>Player.IsInternetStream + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Artist))</visible>
                    </control>
Done on last git :

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-21, 00:05)Sharillon Wrote: This mod does not support chinese characters, right?

Tried to add a folder with Chinese characters to it and then scan it (since the TVDB entry is also just in Chinese 明星大侦探), but it does not show the characters.
 If I understand, you mean you have scrapping issue with item have Chinese characters. Nothing to see with skin, scrapping is powered by kodi.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-21, 01:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-21, 00:05)Sharillon Wrote: This mod does not support chinese characters, right?

If I understand, you mean you have scrapping issue with item have Chinese characters. Nothing to see with skin, scrapping is powered by kodi. 
It also wont show the characters correctly in the skin, so I am guessing the font isnt UTF8 compatible. Im just not sure if your mod is using the default Kodi font or something else.
(2017-11-21, 11:12)Sharillon Wrote:
(2017-11-21, 01:45)Guilouz Wrote:

It also wont show the characters correctly in the skin, so I am guessing the font isnt UTF8 compatible. Im just not sure if your mod is using the default Kodi font or something else. 
 Try to use Arial font in Kodi settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi, can you move the subtitile when paused?

(2017-11-21, 15:39)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Hi, can you move the subtitile when paused?

It's not possible.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Version from git gives strange osd coverart. See:

https://imgur.com/a/D5WRQ
I am not sure if this is in any way related to the skin but my recent movies list is only showing 25 even though the advancedsettings.xml asks for 99.

<videolibrary>    
    <recentlyaddeditems>99</recentlyaddeditems>
</videolibrary>

Is there something in the skin that would cause this, or perhaps it is a bug in Kodi 18?

Windows 10, Nov 21 2017 nightly build: Mod 2 v 2.8.8

Thank you
(2017-11-21, 23:42)rudrood Wrote: Version from git gives strange osd coverart. See:

https://imgur.com/a/D5WRQ
 What is your source file ? Streaming ?

Try last git and tell me if it's ok.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-22, 02:30)doktourtv Wrote: I am not sure if this is in any way related to the skin but my recent movies list is only showing 25 even though the advancedsettings.xml asks for 99.

<videolibrary>    
</videolibrary>

Is there something in the skin that would cause this, or perhaps it is a bug in Kodi 18?

Thank you
<recentlyaddeditems> in advancedsettings.xml is only for items in recently added window in library.

If you mean number of items in widgets, by default is set to 25 but you can change it in skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-22, 03:50)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 02:30)doktourtv Wrote: I am not sure if this is in any way related to the skin but my recent movies list is only showing 25 even though the advancedsettings.xml asks for 99.

<videolibrary>    
</videolibrary>

Thank you
<recentlyaddeditems> in advancedsettings.xml is only for items in recently added window in library.

If you mean number of items in widgets, by default is set to 25 but you can change it in skin settings. 
 I am referring to the items in the recently added window in the library, and I think I have just ruled out your skin, as changing to the stock estuary skin also only shows 25. It must be a bug in Kodi itself.
But thank you for the reply
(2017-11-22, 03:58)doktourtv Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 03:50)Guilouz Wrote:

<videolibrary>    
</videolibrary>

Thank you

I am referring to the items in the recently added window in the library, and I think I have just ruled out your skin, as changing to the stock estuary skin also only shows 25. It must be a bug in Kodi itself.
But thank you for the reply 
It's working for me with latest nightly build. I use :

Code:
<videolibrary>
      <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
      <importresumepoint>true</importresumepoint>
      <recentlyaddeditems>100</recentlyaddeditems>
      <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
      <dateadded>0</dateadded>
   </videolibrary>
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 156(current)