• 195(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-01-23, 17:21)hslansky Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 16:53)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 15:36)hslansky Wrote:  I am glad that you are not using SHS anymore, however, I am not sure how to get the ratings back.  I do not use the Universal Movie Scraper (not even installed).  I use Ember Media Manager to manage the artwork and .nfo files for Kodi.  The IMDB ratings and votes are in the .nfo and they are displayed properly if i switch back to the standard Estuary skin.  What fields/tags are you looking for?  Are you invoking UMS on the fly to get the ratings?  I tried refreshing several movies and the IMDB rating and votes do not appear.

In addition, why did you removed the Tags?  It was the only place I am aware of to see what tags belonged to a given movies.    
 I have no idea if Emby retrieve IMDb rating too when scrapping.

For ratings, I now use infolabels from Kodi core, stocked in database or in nfo files.

I will re-add tags on info dialogs.     

The tool I use is EMM not Emby and it does scrape IMDB ratings  They are in the .nfo file as below, for exmaple.  Which labels are you looking for?
  <rating>6.1</rating>
  <votes>135414</votes>

Thank you for re-adding tags and the great work on this skin  
 I use ListItem.RatingAndVotes(imdb) and ListItem.RatingAndVotes(themoviedb) infolabels.

In your nfo if you have only <rating> that's mean you only have one rating and it's not specified if is from imdb or tmdb.

In Kodi database, it's specified : 

I think your scraper for EMM need to be updated to add this functionality. In the meantime, I can add default rating if ListItem.RatingAndVotes(imdb) and ListItem.RatingAndVotes(themoviedb) are not found.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-23, 17:32)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 16:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 16:20)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
I have a problem with the video OSD textures, which I shall try and explain as simply as possible and hope you can clarify on. In your 'Include.xml' file you have an include item called 'OSDWithInfo' and first two items are image textures. I thought this was because they were layered on top of each other, but when the plot/cast buttons were pressed, one of these textures then slides up slightly, thus giving the appearance of increased height to the OSD. Is my thinking correct here? Reason I ask is because I have tweaked my OSD to allow a small gap at the bottom of the screen which works no problem. But when I select the plot or cast button, the OSD texture slides upwards, but leaves the bottom half of the OSD exposed, which has made me think that maybe this is not how the OSD for these buttons actually works?

Any suggestion on what I can do to fix this, because I have added a nice chrome border to my OSD textures and using the default co-ordinates means the border at the bottom of the texture cannot be seen, because it out of focus and off the page. That means I'm only seeing three sides of my border, which is not the effect I want to achieve.
Hope that all makes sense?
As ever, any feedback/help is much appreciated Smile
I use one texture hidden at the bottom who is sliding when user press plot/actors... buttons.

So a small gap at the bottom will no longer exist when you use plot/actors... buttons.   
So that means I can't display my OSD in the way I'm trying to achieve then? So what is the purpose of the 2nd texture image? So it's not possible for me to set both images to the same co-ordinates, then slide one image up slightly when the plot/actors is selected? Is this not a practical solution, where I can keep the small gap I have at the bottom of page? 
First texture is for items which are not DVD and 2nd is for DVD. 
All is possible, you just need to adapt your texture and play with slide animation position.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-23, 18:23)JFenlon Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 16:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 15:10)JFenlon Wrote: Any way to use ClearLogo as the image in the TV Widgets like we can on Estuary Mod V1?

So like: 

Instead of:

Or failing that, how to remove the gap underneath the images on the "Next episodes to watch" widget.

Thanks! Great theme btw.
 No, no clearlogo on widgets.

What kind of widget do you use for your 'Next Episode to wath' ?      

It's just the default "Next episodes to watch" widget from the default "TV shows" widget.

The gap goes away if I enable "show banners on episodes/thumbs widget" but I prefer the look without the banners enabled.    
I'm not really understand why you obtain that, default widgets looks like :

Image Without banners and show widgets names with widgets titles setting enabled

Image With banners and show widgets names with widgets titles setting enabled

Image Without banners and hide spoiler setting enabled and show widgets names with widgets titles setting enabled

Image With banners and hide spoiler setting enabled and show widgets names with widgets titles setting enabled

Image Without banners and show widgets names with widgets titles setting disabled

Image With banners and show widgets names with widgets titles setting disabled
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-23, 19:08)abescalamis Wrote: how or where do I enable the setting in scraper settings to re-scrap items to get the ratings back?
 Here for The Movie Database addon :

Here for Universal Movie Scraper addon :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-23, 21:11)yanivk Wrote: Hi,
the update to 2.9.3 not working on Xbox.
When I trying to update, its stuck on 4% and after a while error message tells me that update fail.
After that, when I go to settings-interface, I see there is no skin selected at all and Estuary mod 2 is disappeared.

Error from log:
https://pasteboard.co/H4ikSQd.jpg

Please advise.
Thanks.
In first page :

There is a known issue to updating skin with Kodi builds for Windows and Xbox One. Follow these steps :

- Go back to stock Estuary in Settings / Interface / Skin
- Close Kodi
- Start Kodi again
- Update Estuary MOD V2
- Go back to Estuary MOD V2
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-23, 22:39)tehax Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 13:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 06:11)hslansky Wrote: I just updated to version 2.9.3. After the update I no longer get TMDB or IMDB rating information on the video info screen. In addition, I no longer have Tags displayed there either.

Is there a new flag that needs to be set or is this a bug. I do have personal API keys for both TMDB and OMDB.

Update:I should have mentioned there are no errors in the Kodi.log file
 Yes, I have removed tags and for ratings, now I do not use anymore Skin Helper Service, with recent changes of TMDB scraper addon (or Universal Movie Scraper) is now possible to retrieve also IMDb rating.

You just need to enable this setting in scraper settings and re-scrap items.

There were several issues with SHS, sometimes ratings was displayed, sometimes not and it was not displayed on info with widgets...  
Does it mean that Skin Helper Service can be deinstalled? 
 No, it's needed for others stuff but I try to use it little as possible.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I managed to get rid of the gap by enabling "show a border for media". It looks good now, thanks.
@Guilouz,
Have you tried to playback your recordings on the tvh server?
Missing the fallback picon on pvr osd.

https://imgur.com/a/mZdNm

Sorry for the strange screenshot dimensions, it's from my Windows PC.
Thanks.

Edit:
Question: how do I get the global search as shown in your screenshots? I've updated to the last version.
found it!
(2018-01-24, 00:06)JFenlon Wrote: I managed to get rid of the gap by enabling "show a border for media". It looks good now, thanks.
 I have found issue when "show a border for media" setting is disabled. Fixed on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Ok, it's worked, thanks!

Another question:
I always see a lot of errors in log, like this:
"NEWADDON unknown video info key "xyz"
Where "xyz" changes per error, it's values can be: imdb ,fanart,banner, tvdb,poster,.. and a lot more.

What can I do?
(2018-01-24, 00:40)yanivk Wrote: Ok, it's worked, thanks!

Another question:
I always see a lot of errors in log, like this:
"NEWADDON unknown video info key "xyz"
Where "xyz" changes per error, it's values can be: imdb ,fanart,banner, tvdb,poster,.. and a lot more.

What can I do?

We need to see the log to diagnose.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-24, 00:12)rudrood Wrote: @Guilouz,
Have you tried to playback your recordings on the tvh server?
Missing the fallback picon on pvr osd.

https://imgur.com/a/mZdNm

Sorry for the strange screenshot dimensions, it's from my Windows PC.
Thanks.

Edit:
Question: how do I get the global search as shown in your screenshots? I've updated to the last version.
found it!
 Because recording are detected as video by Kodi and not as live tv. This fallback is for video. There is no boolean condition in kodi core when player is playing a recorded file.

I have replaced fallback icon for more cosmetic on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-23, 23:05)Guilouz Wrote: First texture is for items which are not DVD and 2nd is for DVD. 
All is possible, you just need to adapt your texture and play with slide animation position. 
Ahh Ok. That is much clearer now. Sometimes it's certainly not my lack of enthusiasm that prevents me from being able to push forward on things, but rather trying to source good information on how to solve a problem. Needle and haystack springs to mind a lot of the time unfortunately. I will try as you suggest and play around with the animation positions and see if I can make things work as I want them to behave Smile
Do you know if the recent IMDB scrapper changes still only pick up library items only? Some of my SHS items for the PVR section no longer seem to work and Marcel has been MIA for a while, so I guess there is no other alternative if IMDB doesn't work either?
Thanks
Why time not showed?

and this, can you disable the white border?
(2018-01-24, 03:47)Dumyat Wrote:
(2018-01-23, 23:05)Guilouz Wrote: First texture is for items which are not DVD and 2nd is for DVD. 
Ahh Ok. That is much clearer now. Sometimes it's certainly not my lack of enthusiasm that prevents me from being able to push forward on things, but rather trying to source good information on how to solve a problem. Needle and haystack springs to mind a lot of the time unfortunately. I will try as you suggest and play around with the animation positions and see if I can make things work as I want them to behave Smile
Do you know if the recent IMDB scrapper changes still only pick up library items only? Some of my SHS items for the PVR section no longer seem to work and Marcel has been MIA for a while, so I guess there is no other alternative if IMDB doesn't work either?
Thanks 
For PVR I always use SHS, there is no other way to obtain ratings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 195(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17