• 271(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2019-02-15, 22:03)Dexxx Wrote: Hello great theme,
i have question about custom menu action (cant find answer on forum)
I want to add new button menu with get url action (tried to insert html link but it didnt work)
i want to switch url json button with simple domoticz switch link  (myip.com/json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=445&switchcmd=Off)

any idea how to do it? in shell it works with wget or curl command...
https://www.tvaddons.co/audrey-kodi-addons/
. Add the ability to set <color name="selected"></color> with ColorPicker.
<colors>
 <color name="primary_background">FF0E597E</color>
 <color name="secondary_background">330BAA8E</color>
 <color name="dialog_tint">FF1A2123</color>
 <color name="background">FF000000</color>
 <color name="bg_image">FF909090</color>
 <color name="bg_overlay">30FFFFFF</color>
 <color name="black">FF000000</color>
 <color name="white">FFF0F0F0</color>
 <color name="grey">FFA0A0A0</color>
 <color name="blue">FF7ACAFE</color>
 <color name="red">FFCE4421</color>
 <color name="button_focus">FF12A0C7</color>
 <color name="text_shadow">22000000</color>
 <color name="border_alpha">60FFFFFF</color>
 <color name="disabled">40FFFFFF</color>
 <color name="selected">FF11E7B1</color>
 <color name="invalid">FFFF0000</color>
</colors>
https://hexcolorcodes.org/shades/ffffff
Hello,

Two questions.

1. If I do not define Categories for a main menu item, it seems some space is still consumed at the top of media panel - can it be removed somehow?  Oops, there's option for this...

With Library Node Editor + MODv2 I defined main menu item for Cartoons (type: series, contents is defined by folder name containing "Cartoons"). How can I configure meida panel widgets to be relevant only for the Cartoons - for example if I add "Recently viewed" widget (even if I use Custom widget list in MODv2, not predefined one), I get items for all series in the library, not only Cartoons?
(2019-02-17, 14:30)Angelinas Wrote: Guilouz use this variable for multi image in music visualisation, as you see need to have "script.artwork.helper" or you can change this line Smile
https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu....xml#L3244
Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(enable_artistslideshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(artist.fanart)) + ![Pvr.IsPlayingRadio | Player.IsInternetStream]">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/?image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart1)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart2)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart3)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart4)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart5)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart6)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart7)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart8)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart9)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart10)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart11)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart12)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart13)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart14)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart15)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart16)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart17)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart18)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart19)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart20)]</value>
@cw-kid
You can change in old values from SHS (if you use this script)
Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(enable_artistslideshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(artist.fanart)) + ![Pvr.IsPlayingRadio | Player.IsInternetStream]">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</value>
Hello @Angelinas

Thank you for your reply. 

I do have script.artwork.helper installed version 0.9.0

So I need to edit a file and change some code ? 

I've downloaded the variables.xml file from the Kodi PC to my laptop and editing in NotePad++

On line 3244 I can see the code you first posted. 

So what do I have to do ? 

If I replace all of that code with the second bit of code you posted and reboot, the skin is then messed up the colour has gone grey and none of the home screen widgets are loading any images.

If I restore the original variables.xml file it goes back to normal.
You have syntax error when use "copy-paste" code, try again......but this time do it like in mine code
I try same in mine Kodi and working.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas

I tried to edit the file and upload it again to the Kodi PC and it worked this time! 

When playing an artist in full screen its now changing the extra fanart background images. 

So does this mean I can now uninstall the Artwork Beef and the Artwork Helper add-ons from Kodi ??

Thanks  Big Grin
I've uninstalled those two add-ons and rebooted and its still working!
I've seen some people asking for support for ArtistSlideShow add-on. +1
@Angelinas

I had the same problem with no more changing Extrafanart....THX!
Seems you still need the Artwork Helper add-on, when watching a film and bringing up the info overlay it kept prompting to install the add-on.
(2019-02-17, 14:58)cw-kid Wrote:
(2019-02-17, 14:30)Angelinas Wrote: Guilouz use this variable for multi image in music visualisation, as you see need to have "script.artwork.helper" or you can change this line Smile
https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu....xml#L3244
Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(enable_artistslideshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(artist.fanart)) + ![Pvr.IsPlayingRadio | Player.IsInternetStream]">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/?image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart1)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart2)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart3)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart4)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart5)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart6)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart7)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart8)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart9)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart10)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart11)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart12)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart13)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart14)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart15)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart16)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart17)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart18)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart19)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart20)]</value>
@cw-kid
You can change in old values from SHS (if you use this script)
Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(enable_artistslideshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(artist.fanart)) + ![Pvr.IsPlayingRadio | Player.IsInternetStream]">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</value>
Hello @Angelinas

Thank you for your reply. 

I do have script.artwork.helper installed version 0.9.0

So I need to edit a file and change some code ? 

I've downloaded the variables.xml file from the Kodi PC to my laptop and editing in NotePad++

On line 3244 I can see the code you first posted. 

So what do I have to do ? 

If I replace all of that code with the second bit of code you posted and reboot, the skin is then messed up the colour has gone grey and none of the home screen widgets are loading any images.

If I restore the original variables.xml file it goes back to normal. 
it will just take one missing pat of a tag say you <include content="WidgetListSquare"> and you had <include content="WidgetListSquare" it would save in notepad but give black screen in kodi
if you do not have the plug in for motepad ++
This plugin is a small set of useful tools for editing XML with Notepad++. The plugin is libXML2-based. The plugin features are:
- XML syntax Check
- XML Schema (XSD) + DTD Validation
- XML tag autoclose
- Pretty print
- Linarize XML
- Current XML Path
- Conversion XML &lt;-&gt; Text
- Comment / Uncomment
- XPath expression evaluation
Author: Nicolas Crittin
Source: https://sourceforge.net/projects/npp-plu...p/download
Homepage: https://github.com/morbac/xmltools
Latest update: Release 2.4.9.2
- Fix pretty print function infinite loop when data ends unexpected
Hey Guilouz

thanks a lot for making this mod. I just updated to Leia and found it to be better than the original skin. Is there any way to get the menu fonts to look nice on a 4k display? Right now the font and icon resolution is pretty low and it looks just bad.
how to change interface from
to look like this 
i want icon wall look square and have logo in the middle.
how to resize and adjust icon logo position in Icon wall view mode.
think you need to get in to the code
Includes_Home.xml may be a good place to start
xml:

<include name="WidgetListChannels">
  <param name="item_limit">15</param>
  <param name="icon">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</param>
  <param name="label">$INFO[ListItem.Label]</param>
  <param name="label2">$INFO[ListItem.Title]</param>
  <definition>

and maybe View_54_InfoWall.xml
Hi All,

I just update to V18 of Kodi and hate the oversized home screen of Kodi Estuary. I install Estuary Mod V2 hoping it was exactly like V1 and it isnt as now it too shares the default Estuary's hideous oversized layout.

Is there anyway to get Estuary Mod V2 to size like MOD V1? This post explains exactly what I mean: Post: 303506

I use Estuary Mod V2 so i can have my own menus on the home page.

Surely it was only a minority that wanted this oversized layout.

Maybe there is a better Skin than Estuary Mod V2 that allows custom menus.

Thanks,
Rob
  • 271(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17