• 48(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Thanks for the reply, I like your mod, I just wish that there was a way to disable that overlay, it's kind of distracting.
Where can I toggle the new pvr nextup setting on or off?

Thanks!
How do I view the score?

watch gallery
(2017-05-10, 14:31)rudrood Wrote: Where can I toggle the new pvr nextup setting on or off?

Thanks!

Found it!
Hi Guilouz!

Got a little issue: sometime when I stop music playback, kodi goes back to song list view but playback control and lyrics background/source are still there

Got to press "esc" once to get rid of the playback control and once more to get rid of lyrics background/source
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-10, 14:44)avia Wrote: How do I view the score?

watch gallery

You must enable it in skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-10, 18:32)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz!

Got a little issue: sometime when I stop music playback, kodi goes back to song list view but playback control and lyrics background/source are still there

Got to press "esc" once to get rid of the playback control and once more to get rid of lyrics background/source

I have try many things, impossible to reproduce issue for me.

It's logically impossible because lyrics window must be close to access control panel to stop music playback.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-10, 20:39)Guilouz Wrote:

It's logically impossible because lyrics window must be close to access control panel to stop music playback.

So, I might be caught in the matrix...

As you can see, the playback menu (pause, stop, settings, ....) is perfectly accessible without closing the lyrics window (the only change is that the current lyrics line is not outlined in red anymore)

Or maybe you talk about something else?
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-05-10, 22:58)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 20:39)Guilouz Wrote:

As you can see, the playback menu (pause, stop, settings, ....) is perfectly accessible without closing the lyrics window (the only change is that the current lyrics line is not outlined in red anymore)

Because eI think you use mouse no ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-10, 23:26)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 22:58)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 20:39)Guilouz Wrote: I have try many things, impossible to reproduce issue for me.

Because eI think you use mouse no ?

I was using mouse but i do not use it anymore as estuary V2 is really not mouse friendly (I disabled mouse support in kodi settings)

The screenshot was made by using the "M" key on my keyboard to bring the playback menu
Moanbag is in da place!
Hi Guilouz,

Is it an option to change the new Custom_1135_PVROverlay from this to this?
watch gallery

line 8: <bottom>-20</bottom>
add line 30: <textcolor>$VAR[SkinColorVar]</textcolor>

Just a question, I think it looks a little better.

Thanks.
(2017-05-10, 03:20)Mele Wrote: Thanks for the reply, I like your mod, I just wish that there was a way to disable that overlay, it's kind of distracting.

Add settings to disable it. Available on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-05-11, 00:10)rudrood Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Is it an option to change the new Custom_1135_PVROverlay from this to this?
watch gallery

line 8: <bottom>-20</bottom>
add line 30: <textcolor>$VAR[SkinColorVar]</textcolor>

Just a question, I think it looks a little better.

Thanks.

Done on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks!
(2017-05-09, 21:12)zenyatta80 Wrote:
(2017-05-09, 21:08)andiewill Wrote: I have tried everything i think to get the widgets working properly, like stated to get them to show when they are not there, i have to go into ie: Movies, Tv shows then back out to get them to show up again, just can't work this one out, don't want to start again from another new setup due to i have my pi 3 set up almost perfect, i will be getting a new pi for the other room this week and i will try with a complete fresh start, but hoping that someone can sort this issue out.
Same here.

Sent from my Pixel XL (typie typie)

Same, going into for example movies and then going back, all other widgets disappear instead for other menu items. I thought it was just me and was going to reset skin shortcuts.using 5 personalized widgets currently.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17