• 113(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Hello,On skin estuary mod v.2 I see only one visualisation available (spectrum) it`s normal ?I work on Android device.
You're killing it lately, every update brings awesome additions and improvements. Thanks again!

On 2.7.5 with the latest nightly I get a weird bug, it usually only happens once when first entering a tv season/episodes container but popups up randomly for time to time. It's only visible when the busy dialog is showing, once it loads the content everything renders as expected.

I also lost the premier dates showing instead of the runtime on the last update, really liked seeing the dates vs runtime. Is it a setting I'm missing?
(2017-09-12, 21:50)MusiCManiaC Wrote: Hello,On skin estuary mod v.2 I see only one visualisation available (spectrum) it`s normal ?I work on Android device.

Visualisations are not related to skin.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-12, 23:16)s0ulslack Wrote: You're killing it lately, every update brings awesome additions and improvements. Thanks again!

On 2.7.5 with the latest nightly I get a weird bug, it usually only happens once when first entering a tv season/episodes container but popups up randomly for time to time. It's only visible when the busy dialog is showing, once it loads the content everything renders as expected.

I also lost the premier dates showing instead of the runtime on the last update, really liked seeing the dates vs runtime. Is it a setting I'm missing?

Can you describe how to reproduce this issue ? View you use for each type (tv shows, seasons, episodes) etc...

When you go back to previous kodi build, no issue ?

What do you mean by date ? Screenshot ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Tried 2 older builds, same weirdness. Tried List and WideList views.
Occurs when entering from a personalized widget on home screen or through the library. I've noticed it doesn't matter what you're opening now, the 2 extra bars show up while loading content, rarely after the 1st time opening a movie/tv show does it appear again unless you restart kodi.

The time on the right for a few builds was the premier date, loved it. Not sure if its something in my Settings, looked through but didn't see anything obvious.

Thanks for the help
(2017-09-13, 05:05)s0ulslack Wrote: Tried 2 older builds, same weirdness. Tried List and WideList views.
Occurs when entering from a personalized widget on home screen or through the library. I've noticed it doesn't matter what you're opening now, the 2 extra bars show up while loading content, rarely after the 1st time opening a movie/tv show does it appear again unless you restart kodi.

The time on the right for a few builds was the premier date, loved it. Not sure if its something in my Settings, looked through but didn't see anything obvious.

Thanks for the help

Impossible for me to reproduce this issue, all is ok

And for episodes too :

I think you have a problem with your skin folder or not latest because you have rating in bottom of thumb and I have remove it few builds ago.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Well this is strange, I just started yesterday with a fresh %appdata%/Roaming/Kodi directory to minimize clutter. Installed via instructions on the 1st page like normal. Just synced from master, everything is the same?

Is there anywhere besides %appdata%/Roaming/Kodi/ that could have something causing this?

Thanks for taking the time!

Do not know if it could be related, but do you forgot to download the simpleeval addon?

(its link is not very well placed in the skinshortcut description in OP)
Moanbag is in da place!
Thanks for the suggestion Gracus. Looks like simpleeval is in scripts.skinshortcuts/lib/ already, went ahead and installed the standalone simpleeval with no luck either Sad
(2017-09-13, 12:32)s0ulslack Wrote: Well this is strange, I just started yesterday with a fresh %appdata%/Roaming/Kodi directory to minimize clutter. Installed via instructions on the 1st page like normal. Just synced from master, everything is the same?

Is there anywhere besides %appdata%/Roaming/Kodi/ that could have something causing this?

Thanks for taking the time!

The best way is to delete your userdata/addon_data/skin.estuary.modv2 folder and reinstall skin from Kodi on my repo.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Fingers crossed for a sweet update comming soon Wink
I've just installed v18 of Kodi and this skin because I had a problem with the old Estuary MOD skin whereby, when I marked an item as watched (when the showed unwatched filter is on) the focus would shift to the first item in the list leaving it impossible to go through the collection and mark them.

Same applies here.

Also the ratio of the thumbnails seems to be different. I think it was 1:1.5 because my artwork seemed to fit much better in V17 Est mod.

Thanks in advance.
(2017-09-13, 16:56)stephen147 Wrote: I've just installed v18 of Kodi and this skin because I had a problem with the old Estuary MOD skin whereby, when I marked an item as watched (when the showed unwatched filter is on) the focus would shift to the first item in the list leaving it impossible to go through the collection and mark them.

Same applies here.

Also the ratio of the thumbnails seems to be different. I think it was 1:1.5 because my artwork seemed to fit much better in V17 Est mod.

Thanks in advance.

Your first issue is not related to skin.

For second, what thumbnails ? Where ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Any chance of a view similar to 'Big List' from the WIP skin Grid.
Works really well for showing episodes of shows like in the screenshot
(2017-09-13, 22:40)Guilouz Wrote: Your first issue is not related to skin.

For second, what thumbnails ? Where ?
Would there be any way to fix that? Or I might just report that if not already.

Nevermind the 2nd bit. In my testing I got it mixed up with the built-in Estuary Skin.
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17