• 142(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-10-31, 21:10)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 15:04)Arokhaerr Wrote: @Guilouz: is it normal for your skin to open the sidebar on recordings and PVR? Sometimes its stuck in a loop for me when I press back on these windows with the sidebar opening and closing repeatedly, but I cannot get back to the mainscreen.

Would it be possible to disable the sidebar opening for these windows with a setting? Kiosk mode wont help either.

I don't see what sidebar you mean. Screenshot please.

The left menu where yiu can select epg, timers, recordings and stuff
(2017-10-30, 17:48)Dangelus Wrote: After an extensive team conversation we have decided that we will not be allowing the support of the caretaker add-on or add-ons that require it to have support threads on the forums while we consider our position.

The general consensus is that we do not feel that the add-on is in the spirit of open source and the users' freedom to choose. As a consequence we will be locking support threads and disallowing any topics in relation to the Caretaker add-on support, until we come to a final decision.

Unfortunately this means that support threads for third party skins or add-ons that currently require Caretaker as a dependency will also be affected. If the skin author decides to change their position and remove the add-on dependency from their skin we can reinstate the thread before this time.

*update: Guilouz has been in touch and confirmed that he has removed the dependency from his skin and therefore this thread is reinstated.

Thank You Image
I think he means to integrate the German Telecast Offers service native into your skin without editing xml files like Home.xml and copying different files.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-10-31, 21:48)Arokhaerr Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 21:10)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 15:04)Arokhaerr Wrote: @Guilouz: is it normal for your skin to open the sidebar on recordings and PVR? Sometimes its stuck in a loop for me when I press back on these windows with the sidebar opening and closing repeatedly, but I cannot get back to the mainscreen.

Would it be possible to disable the sidebar opening for these windows with a setting? Kiosk mode wont help either.

I don't see what sidebar you mean. Screenshot please.

The left menu where yiu can select epg, timers, recordings and stuff

I have no issue with it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-31, 21:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 21:27)hyperblu Wrote: Cannot install from repository due to caretaker dependency failing to install.

Yes because on repo it's no updated version and I have remove caretaker. I have fix that. Can you retry ?

It continues to fail. It begins to download and stops when it runs into caretaker.
Hello

I can`t set multi image in Movie backgroud settings. No drives and folders.
(2017-10-31, 23:18)hyperblu Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 21:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 21:27)hyperblu Wrote: Cannot install from repository due to caretaker dependency failing to install.

Yes because on repo it's no updated version and I have remove caretaker. I have fix that. Can you retry ?

It continues to fail. It begins to download and stops when it runs into caretaker.

Have you check updates for addons on addons browser before ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
you would have to install the caretaker addon manually to install the Skin. This is not a problem at the moment, knowing that later on you will be able to uninstall easily.

2.8.6 does not install if cartaker is not present.
Or wait for the update of the skin on the repo ...
(2017-11-01, 00:53)evangelion69 Wrote: Hello

I can`t set multi image in Movie backgroud settings. No drives and folders.

You must add your sources in file browser before.
 Estuary MOD V2 
When playing music can I have the music fanart with just the lyrics showing, without the ablum or play duration, etc.
Thank you
(2017-11-01, 04:38)benrita Wrote: When playing music can I have the music fanart with just the lyrics showing, without the ablum or play duration, etc.
Thank you

Yes, just press 'i' button on your remote or keyboard.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Smile 
(2017-11-01, 06:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-01, 04:38)benrita Wrote: When playing music can I have the music fanart with just the lyrics showing, without the ablum or play duration, etc.
Thank you

Yes, just press 'i' button on your remote or keyboard.

Thank you. That is great and thank you for such a wonderful skin.
I came here after reading news articles saying that Kodi may spy on viewer content and addons for piracy reasons.

Congratulations on implementing a pointless feature in your skin and dragging the Kodi project's name through the mud. You've caused some damage.
(2017-11-01, 08:02)sm1ddy Wrote: I came here after reading news articles saying that Kodi may spy on viewer content and addons for piracy reasons.

Congratulations on implementing a pointless feature in your skin and dragging the Kodi project's name through the mud. You've caused some damage.
Did you ever read the last posts of this thread?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Could you show in pvr media info tab the channel number again and i can't get first aired date correct to work. It shows always 1. Jan. 1970. Please cross check it again. Thanks.
Edit: How can i get a complete transparent background like shown on the screenshot from changing from another skin?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17