• 161(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
First step is to ensure you have the current version scrapers installed...

Universal Album Scraper 2.7.3
Universal Artist Scraper 3.7.3
The AudioDB Scraper Library 1.9.1 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
AllMusic Scraper Library 3.1.1 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
MusicBrainz Scraper Library 1.0.5 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-26, 08:35)Karellen Wrote: First step is to ensure you have the current version scrapers installed...

Universal Album Scraper 2.7.3
Universal Artist Scraper 3.7.3
The AudioDB Scraper Library 1.9.1 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
AllMusic Scraper Library 3.1.1 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
MusicBrainz Scraper Library 1.0.5 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
Thanks. I'm not at home right now, will check and verify later.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Correcting the last item in the list to the following...

MusicBrainz Scraper Library 2.1.2 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
i already run artwork beef and cache all artwork the movies and i still can't turn on feature of extrafanart

what i should to do fix that?
EDIT:
as far as i know the extrafanart working with folder that has a name extrafanart and contains of picture of multiple fanarts.
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-11-26, 10:04)Karellen Wrote: Correcting the last item in the list to the following...

MusicBrainz Scraper Library 2.1.2 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies)
I checked and found I have all of them with same versions. However, I don't have TheAudiodDb Album Scraper and TheAudioDb Artist Scraper add-ons installed. Do I have to install them?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-11-26, 15:23)3500 Wrote: i already run artwork beef and cache all artwork the movies and i still can't turn on feature of extrafanart

EDIT:
as far as i know the extrafanart working with folder that has a name extrafanart and contains of picture of multiple fanarts.
 You have the choice to use extrafanarts from database (not necessary to have local files) or from local files (for local files you must enable this settiing in artwork beef settings and re-scann artworks)

If you want to use extrafanarts make sure you have download many fanarts (downloaded appears in green) :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-26, 16:00)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 15:23)3500 Wrote: i already run artwork beef and cache all artwork the movies and i still can't turn on feature of extrafanart

EDIT:
 You have the choice to use extrafanarts from database (not necessary to have local files) or from local files (for local files you must enable this settiing in artwork beef settings and re-scann artworks)

If you want to use extrafanarts make sure you have download many fanarts (downloaded appears in green) :

already do it and still the movies not showing a fanart and not showing the fanart changing one by one
(2017-11-26, 16:05)3500 Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 16:00)Guilouz Wrote:

EDIT:

already do it and still the movies not showing a fanart and not showing the fanart changing one by one 
 Have you enable extrafanarts setting ? Reboot Kodi ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
yes, i been enabled it and i already do it for fanart local from advanced setting of artwork beef, and i already reboot the kodi

this is the preview when i already cache the fanart local and turn on and turn off the extrafanart
Hi there,

I´m new to Kodi 18 and think its really a good Kodi.
But I´m missing to of my favourite widgets:
Live -TV overview:

Picture Diashow - There you could select one folder and all images there were shown as diashow in widget (random).

Is there any possibility to get these widgets in Kodi 18?

Thanks!

Ps.: Both widgets are in Kodi 17 possible with Skin Helper Service Widgets

And I have another question:
In Kodi 17 in the Movies-Section there were the rating of the movies (movie i have seen my own rating, too) from tmdb, omdb, top250, etc.
In Kodi 18 its gone? How can I get it back...?
Here´s screenshot of Kodi 18 without ratings:

And one more thing:
In the shift view of movies, not the posters are shown, but often other pictures...)
Is there a possibility to show only the posters in shift view?:

I hope that are all "problems" i have with kodi 18 Wink
(2017-11-26, 17:26)junias Wrote: Hi there,

I´m new to Kodi 18 and think its really a good Kodi.
But I´m missing to of my favourite widgets:
Live -TV overview:

Picture Diashow - There you could select one folder and all images there were shown as diashow in widget (random).

Is there any possibility to get these widgets in Kodi 18?

Thanks!

Ps.: Both widgets are in Kodi 17 possible with Skin Helper Service Widgets

And I have another question:
In Kodi 17 in the Movies-Section there were the rating of the movies (movie i have seen my own rating, too) from tmdb, omdb, top250, etc.
In Kodi 18 its gone? How can I get it back...?
Here´s screenshot of Kodi 18 without ratings:

And one more thing:
In the shift view of movies, not the posters are shown, but often other pictures...)
Is there a possibility to show only the posters in shift view?:

I hope that are all "problems" i have with kodi 18 Wink
No, no widget like this in MOD V2.

I have added missing rating in Shift view on last git :

Posters working for me with sets, make sure you have scrapped artworks for movies sets too :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-26, 15:57)iMak Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 10:04)Karellen Wrote: Correcting the last item in the list to the following...

I checked and found I have all of them with same versions. However, I don't have TheAudiodDb Album Scraper and TheAudioDb Artist Scraper add-ons installed. Do I have to install them?
Do I still need to install those add-ons?
Playing Spotify i notice a text overlay. This is not when playing music from kodi library.

HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
Now it's very evident that my Kodi for some reason doesn't have access to Audiodb. It has no problem accessing fanart.tv. It has no problem even grabbing cdart from fanart.tv. But again, clearart can't be grabbed from Audiodb.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Hm, i hope that audiodb do not request an api key like needed for fanart and other. Maybe there is a limit for downloading artworks.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17