• 229(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2018-04-30, 02:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-04-29, 23:27)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2018-04-29, 22:07)Guilouz Wrote:  Plot can be only accessible with OSD buttons or 'i' button.

Pause show OSD and if you want plot, you must select plot button.  
Yes, I know. But only with a normal remote. Not with your telephone. I use Yatse on my phone, and when I press on pause, the OSD doesn't show up.  
 I can't do nothing for that... 
 So that's the reason why I hoped (and still hope) you would make that option; show plot when pressing pause.
(2018-04-29, 22:05)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-04-29, 17:09)lepoilu Wrote: Super, it's a good thing, it will allow to no longer use tvtunes (which becomes wobbly) ...
- It would be possible to adjust the volume, for example to have it lower than the system and not over-jump, as does tvtunes (Theme muted).
- Also if it would be possible to read .flac

Thanks again for the work done!
- No it's not possible to adjust volume for theme only.
- Only possible to read mp3 or flac but not one or the other. If you want play flac files you must edit Custom_1143_ThemeStartSoundtrack.xml, Custom_1145_ThemeRidSoundtrack.xml and Includes.xml files and replace mp3 by flac. 
 I think I will pass the .flac in .mp3, in the end it will be easier.

Thanks for the answers.
Hi. The only other thing I would love to see in this awesome skin (other than a coloured mpaa icon which I feel would compliment the studio icon beautifully) is a right list view similar to aeon MQ7’s (my previous favourite skin before this one). Any plans for this in the future? Thanks.
(2018-04-30, 02:51)LupinSansei Wrote:
(2018-04-30, 02:33)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-04-30, 02:10)LupinSansei Wrote: Kodi 18 Alpha 1 keeps crashing on me while trying to change something in the skin settings and when trying to delete something from my library. I'm not exactly sure if its the skin but figured I'd post my log here first.

Log
Please remove your link with banned addons and post a full debug log without them. No support with banned addons.    
 I know banned addons are not allowed. I don't even see any banned ones in my addons. I can even take a screenshot of the my addons section.  
Double post sorry.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2018-04-30, 03:05)Karellen Wrote: You have Exodus, F4M Resolver and a few others installed.
   Hmm I will admit I used to use those but I swear I uninstalled them. Could you please pm me what I have so I can completely remove them? I don't want any banned addons on my system.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
Hi. I don’t suppose there are any plans for a Rightlist view in the future? This, alongside the coloured mpaa icon (which I think would compliment the studio icon perfectly) is the only thing I’d like to see. Hope you find feedback like this useful rather than irritating. Absolutely love the skin regardless of whether these kind of things are implemented or not. Thanks.
(2018-05-01, 14:01)Tariq77 Wrote: Hi. I don’t suppose there are any plans for a Rightlist view in the future? This, alongside the coloured mpaa icon (which I think would compliment the studio icon perfectly) is the only thing I’d like to see. Hope you find feedback like this useful rather than irritating. Absolutely love the skin regardless of whether these kind of things are implemented or not. Thanks.
 No, no mpaa flag icons because for each countries they have icons with different size ans they are not fit with other media flag.

What do you mean by right list view ? I have never try Aeon Nox.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-05-01, 02:16)LupinSansei Wrote:
(2018-04-30, 03:05)Karellen Wrote: You have Exodus, F4M Resolver and a few others installed.
   Hmm I will admit I used to use those but I swear I uninstalled them. Could you please pm me what I have so I can completely remove them? I don't want any banned addons on my system. 
Go to Settings / Addons / Left Side menu panel / Settings / Manage dependancies
 Estuary MOD V2 
@LupinSansei
Please edit your signature to a maximum as per Kodi forum rules. We prefer to have people focus on the post contents and not on signatures. Thanks in advance Smile
Also, your current signature font color is pretty illegible with the light background. Just a tip.
(2018-05-01, 02:16)LupinSansei Wrote: Hmm I will admit I used to use those but I swear I uninstalled them.
If you want a quick and easy solution, start with a total clean Kodi profile.
It will probably save you more time than handpick and delete all relevant depencies.
Ah ok- makes sense regarding mpaa size for different countries. Here is an example of right list view from my previous favourite skins- Aeon MQ series. Image
(2018-05-01, 16:03)Klojum Wrote:
(2018-05-01, 02:16)LupinSansei Wrote: Hmm I will admit I used to use those but I swear I uninstalled them.
If you want a quick and easy solution, start with a total clean Kodi profile.
It will probably save you more time than handpick and delete all relevant depencies. 
Yeah, that would probably be the best idea. Thanks! Sorry for hijacking the thread.
(2018-05-01, 19:03)Tariq77 Wrote: Ah ok- makes sense regarding mpaa size for different countries. Here is an example of right list view from my previous favourite skins- Aeon MQ series. Image
 There is already a similar view (Wide list) with info on the left and list on the right.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Quote:There is already a similar view (Wide list) with info on the left and list on the right.

Yeah, true. In relation to the wide list view...I’d quite like to see movie titles moved way across to the right of screen, the background fan art allowed to breathe and fill up the whole screen (completely removing the black section on left) and a movie poster on the lower left rather than thumb. Just my opinion though. Thanks for the response.
Hey guys

NVIDIA Shield user here, been running Jarvis SPMC and Xonfluence skin since forever and thought it was about time to upgrade.

I’m doing a parallel migration to Leia / Estuary MOD v2 ..... things were going well until I added my movie library. When browsing movie titles a waiting spinning blue circle thingo appears and stays on screen indefinitely. pressing the back button takes the user back to the movie titles screen and it seems fine until you move to another title and the same problem occurs.

The Default Estrary skin does not have this issue.

Is this a bug with the skin? Would a log help? or should I just take my bat and ball and head back to Jarvis?

Thanks for any help

Wazzac
  • 229(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17