• 247(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Something else;

Because i don't use the "Categories" section on the widgets of "TV Shows" and "Movies" i hided them in the settings menu. But when i now open "TV Shows" or "Movies" it first shows me the screen where i can select one of the categories (Genres; Titles; Years; etc) i now have to go to "Titles" to see the "TV Shows" or "Movies" like i'm used to when i didn't hide the categories in the widget.

Is it possible to directly go to the list of "TV Shows" or "Movies" when the "Categories" section in the widget is hidden?
(2018-07-31, 01:53)Guilouz Wrote: Can't help you, I don't have STRM files to test. Sorry. But two issue possible, Kodi core working like that or issue with Skin Helper Widgets.  
a strm file is only a reference to a stream.   if you paste the following into a file and save as whatever.strm, kodi will open it.  

http://stream-dc1.radioparadise.com/aac-320 

I will followup with milhouse on the libreelec nightlies too see if there is an issue with core.  

thanks.
(2018-07-31, 22:35)enerdude Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 22:14)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 14:55)enerdude Wrote: s there an automated way to create library tags from the filename e.g. for

Batman (2007).720p.bluray.x264-Mymovies.mkv

I would like to extract 'Mymovies' as a tag name and apply it to this movie in the library
That is well outside the scope of the scraper, and seems to be just a personal want that will have no benefit to the wider community. You are free to ask in the appropriate thread, but I am certain it won't even be considered.    
 I hear what you are saying and I can still add it manually but will obviously take long for a big movie library. My thinking was that it might be of benefit to the wider commnunity. Let me explain...

My personal approach to adding movies to my kodi library is not to rip e.g. the whole bluray or even try to do a quality encode myself.  So e.g. I own Batman (2007) bluray and then I would look for quality rips done by private trackers / scene groups.  Lets take examples:

Batman (2007).720p.bluray.x264-DON
Batman (2007).720p.bluray.x264-CtrlHD
Batman (2007).720p.bluray.x264-Ebp

DON, CtrlHD and Ebp in above filenames are the names of the groups and / or encoder.
The above would be examples of high quality (and highish bitrate) encodes which look close to the original bluray.

My idea with the scraping would be to scrape the group/encoder name so that I can go to category and list e.g. all movies encoded by 'DON'
Most releases on the internet has the group/encoder name appended to the end of the filename so this could be handy?

Any case, just my 2c worth... 
 Warez are not allowed on forum, so please edit your post and you can forget your request, that will never happen...

You can create different folders and use smart playlist to have different categories : https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-07-31, 22:50)Wizzzard Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 19:44)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 08:49)Wizzzard Wrote: No, i mean the rating for the Show itself. Ratings for the episodes are indeed working.      
 Yes just see that, I will take a look.

EDIT : Fixed on last git.    
Thanks for the quick fix! Will test it tomorrow.

Edit: Couldn't wait to test so i did and it works  Big Grin
Edit2: It only seems to work for TV Shows. When i'm using the List or Widelist view in movies it only shows me the rating next to the "year" of the movie and not in the poster. Maybe this is like its intended? 
Yes it's intended, for tvshows there is only number of watched episodes / total episodes, ratings are under posters.

Ratings in lists only for movies/episodes.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-08-01, 00:06)Wizzzard Wrote: Something else;

Because i don't use the "Categories" section on the widgets of "TV Shows" and "Movies" i hided them in the settings menu. But when i now open "TV Shows" or "Movies" it first shows me the screen where i can select one of the categories (Genres; Titles; Years; etc) i now have to go to "Titles" to see the "TV Shows" or "Movies" like i'm used to when i didn't hide the categories in the widget.

Is it possible to directly go to the list of "TV Shows" or "Movies" when the "Categories" section in the widget is hidden?
Yes, if you delete categories widgets, it's working like that to always have access to different categories in libraries, if you want to remote them, you need to edit home menu like that :

For movies : ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return)
For TV Shows : ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/,return) 
For music : ActivateWindow(Music,musicdb://artists/,return)
For music video : ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://musicvideos/titles/,return)
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-08-01, 02:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 22:14)Karellen Wrote: That is well outside the scope of the scraper, and seems to be just a personal want that will have no benefit to the wider community. You are free to ask in the appropriate thread, but I am certain it won't even be considered.    
 I hear what you are saying and I can still add it manually but will obviously take long for a big movie library. My thinking was that it might be of benefit to the wider commnunity. Let me explain...

My personal approach to adding movies to my kodi library is not to rip e.g. the whole bluray or even try to do a quality encode myself.  So e.g. I own Batman (2007) bluray and then I would look for quality rips done by private trackers / scene groups.  Lets take examples:

DON, CtrlHD and Ebp in above filenames are the names of the groups and / or encoder.
The above would be examples of high quality (and highish bitrate) encodes which look close to the original bluray.

My idea with the scraping would be to scrape the group/encoder name so that I can go to category and list e.g. all movies encoded by 'DON'
Most releases on the internet has the group/encoder name appended to the end of the filename so this could be handy?

Warez are not allowed on forum, so please edit your post and you can forget your request, that will never happen...

You can create different folders and use smart playlist to have different categories : https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists 
 I know warez is not allowed and I am not promoting it.  Like I said I use these rips for bluray disc I OWN

But thanks anyway for all your effort in this MOD
(2018-07-31, 22:14)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-07-31, 14:55)enerdude Wrote: s there an automated way to create library tags from the filename e.g. for

Batman (2007).720p.bluray.x264-Mymovies.mkv

I would like to extract 'Mymovies' as a tag name and apply it to this movie in the library
That is well outside the scope of the scraper, and seems to be just a personal want that will have no benefit to the wider community. You are free to ask in the appropriate thread, but I am certain it won't even be considered.    

what I do is use DVD Decrypter (still works on most dvd's some need the help of dvdfav passkey) then google the disc name and rename the vob file to the imdb name
Edit the Includes.xml in Estuary Mod 2 folder, search for temperature and edit the line as shown below.  (a single line.)

<label>$INFO[System.Date(mm)].$INFO[System.Date(dd)].$INFO[System.Date(yyyy)] $INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.Temperature)]$INFO[System.TemperatureUnits]</label>

Not fancy, but functional.   Shows date like 07.31.2018 just before the temperature if you have weather enabled.  It's got the info, just now a fancy format...but it works for me.....     BTW, I learned it by digging into some previous posts here....   Thanks to all for any ideas, helps those of us who have gone brain dead....LOL.
Big thanks to Guilouz for his patience in this sub......
That should be /addons/skin.estuary.modv2/xml folder...sorry forgot to correct it before posting....
for some reason it didn't reply to original post...
Thanks, it works.
(2018-08-01, 02:20)Guilouz Wrote:
(2018-08-01, 00:06)Wizzzard Wrote: Something else;

Yes, if you delete categories widgets, it's working like that to always have access to different categories in libraries, if you want to remote them, you need to edit home menu like that :

For movies : ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/,return)
For TV Shows : ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/,return) 
For music : ActivateWindow(Music,musicdb://artists/,return)
For music video : ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://musicvideos/titles/,return) 
Thanks! First i didn't notice the "Change Action" was changed because it still showed "For TV Shows : ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/,return)" but after leaving the settings menu and rebuilding the menu it seems to change to "For TV Shows : ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/,return)" when i revert it back to "For TV Shows : ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/,return)" it works like it was with the categories section hidden.
New Update 3.0.2 on repository :

• Add 'sorty by' and 'sort order' for epg grid channels
• Add 'mp3float' flag icon
• Fix TV Shows ratings in some views
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-08-05, 18:58)Guilouz Wrote: [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]New Update 3.0.2 on repository :[/B]

I would appreciate if you mention if a new feature of your skin in fact is a backport from Estuary, like the one above. Thanks.
On the Titan skin, it was possible to select large colored media/codec flags. I know I can change the color of the media flags on this mod, but would it be possible to add the ones that were in Titan

Thanks
(2018-08-05, 18:58)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 3.0.2 on repository :

• Add 'mp3float' flag icon
• Fix TV Shows ratings in some views
• Minor fixes
 Oh sorry, missing this one. I usually add 'KODI 18' in front.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 247(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17