• 253(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
I just installed Titan to see if I could least find the media codec logos, then perhaps try to copy them to this skin

No luck so far
I'm currently using this skin and for some reason, when scrolling through Movies, the media flags are showing correctly, but the 2 on the far left are blank (runtime and elapsed time??).  I use Ember Media Manager to scrape all my media and I double checked that it is indeed pulling the runtime, but for some reason its not populating in the skin.  I'm using the latest Leia nightly build as well. 
Any idea why this is not flowing over??  Please adivse
I installed this beautiful skin, but I have one little problem. I can not get the date to show up for tv shows & for next episode for a particular add-on. It works on other skins but not this mod or on estuary skin on Kodi 18.
Take a look at this
Pic
hi @Guilouz any plans to add this PR to your skin in the future? https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/14316
(2018-09-10, 18:13)jondr13 Wrote: I'm currently using this skin and for some reason, when scrolling through Movies, the media flags are showing correctly, but the 2 on the far left are blank (runtime and elapsed time??).  I use Ember Media Manager to scrape all my media and I double checked that it is indeed pulling the runtime, but for some reason its not populating in the skin.  I'm using the latest Leia nightly build as well. 
 Has anyone had this issue??  I have not seen a response on this and the only thing I have found in the forums remotely related to getting the runtime info to show is to ensure that "extract thumbnail and video info" is turned on.  I double checked and it is indeed on but is NOT pulling runtime info in this skin.
Please advise
(2018-09-13, 04:31)jondr13 Wrote:
(2018-09-10, 18:13)jondr13 Wrote: I'm currently using this skin and for some reason, when scrolling through Movies, the media flags are showing correctly, but the 2 on the far left are blank (runtime and elapsed time??).  I use Ember Media Manager to scrape all my media and I double checked that it is indeed pulling the runtime, but for some reason its not populating in the skin.  I'm using the latest Leia nightly build as well. 
 Has anyone had this issue??  I have not seen a response on this and the only thing I have found in the forums remotely related to getting the runtime info to show is to ensure that "extract thumbnail and video info" is turned on.  I double checked and it is indeed on but is NOT pulling runtime info in this skin.
Please advise 
 I have noticed the same thing, so you are not alone in seeing that.
(2018-09-13, 17:37)Harro Wrote:
(2018-09-13, 04:31)jondr13 Wrote:
Please advise    
 I have noticed the same thing, so you are not alone in seeing that.   
I'm having the same problem.  What's interesting is that is was working fine on Leia Beta 2 with no problem.  The I shutdown Kodi and restarted (no changes) and the problem started.  I have been unable to find a way to get the info to reappear.
I have gotten the media flags to show on the skin. Not quite what I wanted but still is ok.
But as you can see, in the first picture, neither of the runtimes are showing or the ratings.
Big Grin 
Any chance you can share how you did this?
I didn't get all flags but most. 4K yes

No Atmos flag 
Here is a zip file with the added Textures. Unzip and over write Textures.xbt in your /appdata/roaming /kodi/addons/skin.estuary.modv2/media .  I not sure if it will work for you but I have been playing around with this for a few days.

see other post

I would suggest to back up your skin first before over writting the textures.xbt file and to make a copy of that file.
Thanks for the tip, I just overwrote it. But, I have a video issue with Libreelec v8.90.004, so I am going to go back to the earlier version. 

So, in a few minutes, I'll see if this mod works & let you know. 

I have been installing different versions on a couple of my boxes, Intel Nuc & H96 Pro, I'm getting quite quick now.
I am running on a Minix U9 side loading on a scandisk running libreElec 8.90.5(9.0)  kodi 18.0 alpha1
I'm running Coreelec 8.95.1 on a usb on a H96 Pro, I have no video problems with that.

I tried your mod on a Nuc with Libreelec v8.90.004, that works, but because of video problems, I went back to v8.90.003, your mod still works, with the earlier version, I don't have the video issue. But I can't see my tvheadend server now, to configure it.

Anyway, thanks for the mod
(2018-09-13, 21:57)bubblegum57 Wrote: I'm running Coreelec 8.95.1 on a usb on a H96 Pro, I have no video problems with that.

I tried your mod on a Nuc with Libreelec v8.90.004, that works, but because of video problems, I went back to v8.90.003, your mod still works, with the earlier version, I don't have the video issue. But I can't see my tvheadend server now, to configure it.

Anyway, thanks for the mod
 You could always try to replace the files yourself in the Texture.xbt. Once extracted look under flags. Replace what you want and compile back again.
Texture tool
  • 253(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17