• 254(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Thanks your works, but do I need to find the images from somewhere, or are you suggesting I modify the existing plain files using the texture tool?
Textures.xbt is a zip file of sorts and with that tool, you can unzip the file. Inside you can replace the media flags with your own or modify them to your taste. I tried both. Otherwise do a google search for images like "dts ma icon". Get th eicon and resize it to I dunno , 200x200 pixels and save as a png with a transparent background. I just added the atmos icon. Dolby Atmos icon  I resized it and made transparent. Now is working on my Kodi.
I might give that a go tomorrow

Thanks again
(2018-09-12, 23:09)AshG Wrote: hi @Guilouz any plans to add this PR to your skin in the future? https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/14316
 I would support this Wink

Another question:
Does anyone report a bug in pvr, which is shown, when viewing epg-guide and in background a pvr-show is running?
So starting a channel and then open guide, then there is a big glitch.
Couldnt describe it in the correct way, if noone has reported it, i could make a video...
Hi,

one question.

Is it also possible to use tags to get the flag icons for Atmos, DTS X instead of renaming the files?

Kind regards
(2018-09-13, 20:58)Harro Wrote: Here is a zip file with the added Textures. Unzip and over write Textures.xbt in your /appdata/roaming /kodi/addons/skin.estuary.modv2/media .  I not sure if it will work for you but I have been playing around with this for a few days.
Textures.xbt

I would suggest to back up your skin first before over writting the textures.xbt file and to make a copy of that file.
 Very nice, thanks. Maybe Guilouz add this into his skin too.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2018-09-13, 19:39)hslansky Wrote:
(2018-09-13, 17:37)Harro Wrote:
(2018-09-13, 04:31)jondr13 Wrote:  Has anyone had this issue??  I have not seen a response on this and the only thing I have found in the forums remotely related to getting the runtime info to show is to ensure that "extract thumbnail and video info" is turned on.  I double checked and it is indeed on but is NOT pulling runtime info in this skin.
Please advise    
 I have noticed the same thing, so you are not alone in seeing that.      
I'm having the same problem.  What's interesting is that is was working fine on Leia Beta 2 with no problem.  The I shutdown Kodi and restarted (no changes) and the problem started.  I have been unable to find a way to get the info to reappear.   
So I believe I have found the issue, although I don't know what caused it.  If you go into the skin settings->General Tab, check the "Media Flags Color" setting.  Mine somehow was changed to "None".  When I changed it to "Skin Default" the ratings, run-time and end-times re-appeared.  As I stated, no idea what caused this to change, not a setting i play with. 

Hope this works for those of you experiencing the problem.
(2018-09-14, 19:33)tehax Wrote:
(2018-09-13, 20:58)Harro Wrote: Here is a zip file with the added Textures. Unzip and over write Textures.xbt in your /appdata/roaming /kodi/addons/skin.estuary.modv2/media .  I not sure if it will work for you but I have been playing around with this for a few days.

I would suggest to back up your skin first before over writting the textures.xbt file and to make a copy of that file.
Here is a new zip file. No need to overwrite the Textures.xbt, just add this to the same folder. Then in skin setting choose this textures_colored for a new theme.  Took out a few items (runtime and run length) and added Atmos Flag.
see post 3807
(2018-09-14, 19:34)hslansky Wrote:
(2018-09-13, 19:39)hslansky Wrote:
(2018-09-13, 17:37)Harro Wrote:  I have noticed the same thing, so you are not alone in seeing that.      
I'm having the same problem.  What's interesting is that is was working fine on Leia Beta 2 with no problem.  The I shutdown Kodi and restarted (no changes) and the problem started.  I have been unable to find a way to get the info to reappear.    
So I believe I have found the issue, although I don't know what caused it.  If you go into the skin settings->General Tab, check the "Media Flags Color" setting.  Mine somehow was changed to "None".  When I changed it to "Skin Default" the ratings, run-time and end-times re-appeared.  As I stated, no idea what caused this to change, not a setting i play with. 

Hope this works for those of you experiencing the problem. 
I will try that, I have set to none also. I reloaded the default skin this morning and noticed all the runtimes were there. So you maybe on to something. Will report back.
Thanks for this
I got the runtimes to work as stated by "hslansky" 
Also got ratings to show.

I am using a red with a blue border for my skin. I like it.

Added DTS X and Atmos.
I put all the colored flags including Atmos and DTS X in this zip but still have the white borders around runtimes and ratings. Those borders are the default for this skin mod. 

Textures with colored flags
(2018-09-14, 07:40)junias Wrote:  
Another question:
Does anyone report a bug in pvr, which is shown, when viewing epg-guide and in background a pvr-show is running?
So starting a channel and then open guide, then there is a big glitch.
Couldnt describe it in the correct way, if noone has reported it, i could make a video...
I don't, but then again maybe I don't understand what a "Big Glitch" is, does it only happen on this skin? What about standard Estuary ? What's the device? If it's only a low power device like a rpi then how many days are you loading? Try a smaller amount. My Nvidia shield can take 14 days without any issue but with the Rpi2 I only use 3 days as there was a lag in loading all that data...

If it's not skin specific, then probably worth posting in the PVR section.
(2018-09-14, 20:56)Harro Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 19:33)tehax Wrote:
Textures.xbt

Here is a new zip file. No need to overwrite the Textures.xbt, just add this to the same folder. Then in skin setting choose this textures_colored for a new theme.  Took out a few items (runtime and run length) and added Atmos Flag.
Textures Colored Flags 
Hi. I will try your flags, I like them. I've added the new textures.xbt to the same folder. But I can't find where to choose the new theme. A screenshot would help me a lot I guess. Tnx.
(2018-09-15, 16:30)SirRickie Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 20:56)Harro Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 19:33)tehax Wrote:  Very nice, thanks. Maybe Guilouz add this into his skin too.   
Textures Colored Flags 
Hi. I will try your flags, I like them. I've added the new textures.xbt to the same folder. But I can't find where to choose the new theme. A screenshot would help me a lot I guess. Tnx.  
Settings/interface/skin/theme. Once there you should be ab;e to chose the new theme. I would download the Textures with colored flags. You will still get the run times and such but with the default color white.
  • 254(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17