• 272(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
can someone tell me how to hide the 2 items in the photo please?

The 9 in the year 2019 for next airing episodes is on the separation line.

Can you move the date over to the left a little so it fits better?

Here is a screenshot

Thanks
Hi. Im having problems with the osd player menu in Kodi Leia 18.1. When a video it's been played. The menu is not showed. And the subtitles neither. Sometimes the menu appears and the subtitles. But most of the times is not showed. And when the video is paused. The screen goes dimmed. But the osd menu is not showed. Is very strange. I have all the video accelerators turned off.
Is there any way to set Extended Info as the default option when the info button is pressed in my movie library? Cheers
(2019-02-26, 20:44)martybob Wrote: Is there any way to set Extended Info as the default option when the info button is pressed in my movie library? Cheers
 this is a bit hard if not using windows
Program Files(?)\Kodi\system\keymaps
 find the right <i>Info</i> and replace
<i>ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://script.extendedinfo/tmdb&quot;,return)</i>
I'm doing a fresh install of Kodi 18.1, together with the Estuary Mod V2. In the "required addons" of V2, there is the dependancy "script.module.simpleeval" which is needed to install. But when I click on it to install, it says "not found". Is this perhaps integrated now in the script.skinshortcuts or is it replaced by something else (or is it no longer needed) ? If I can't install it, will I not be able to personalize my home menu and widgets ? Tnx for urgent reply.
(2019-02-28, 18:21)SirRickie Wrote: I'm doing a fresh install of Kodi 18.1, together with the Estuary Mod V2. In the "required addons" of V2, there is the dependancy "script.module.simpleeval" which is needed to install. But when I click on it to install, it says "not found". Is this perhaps integrated now in the script.skinshortcuts or is it replaced by something else (or is it no longer needed) ? If I can't install it, will I not be able to personalize my home menu and widgets ? Tnx for urgent reply.
 it's all in the first post!

https://github.com/Ignoble61/script.modu...master.zip
(2019-02-28, 19:03)spl147 Wrote:
(2019-02-28, 18:21)SirRickie Wrote: I'm doing a fresh install of Kodi 18.1, together with the Estuary Mod V2. In the "required addons" of V2, there is the dependancy "script.module.simpleeval" which is needed to install. But when I click on it to install, it says "not found". Is this perhaps integrated now in the script.skinshortcuts or is it replaced by something else (or is it no longer needed) ? If I can't install it, will I not be able to personalize my home menu and widgets ? Tnx for urgent reply.

Yes, I know, but when I click on it (or on the link in your post) is says "not found". When you click on it, does it install the zip then ? Tnx.
(2019-02-28, 19:21)SirRickie Wrote:
(2019-02-28, 19:03)spl147 Wrote:

Yes, I know, but when I click on it (or on the link in your post) is says "not found". When you click on it, does it install the zip then ? Tnx.

Download the zip file and in addon manager install from zip
@spl147

I don't think you are understanding SirRickie, the link you provided does not work. He cannot download it and install it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-28, 20:51)Karellen Wrote: @spl147

I don't think you are understanding SirRickie, the link you provided does not work. He cannot download it and install it.
Tnx Karellen. I have the zip file on another device. If I copy and paste it to my new device, do you think it will work (although I don't know what it really does and if it is needed). Tnx for your reply.
(2019-02-28, 20:51)Karellen Wrote: @spl147

Link works fine for me, even on my phone!

Try right click and save as

Or go to the github page and download it
As far as I can see, the script.module.simpleeval link above is broken. No such repo exists on github.

(2019-02-28, 20:58)SirRickie Wrote: I have the zip file on another device. If I copy and paste it to my new device, do you think it will work
Yes
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Strangely the folder appears empty, but if I right click and save "master.zip" is downloaded.   Broken but working at the same time....LOL
Ignore previous post....I went to examine file and it is not there, says it saved it, but no file exists....sorry....
  • 272(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17