Recently Watched in Video Node submenu item
How's it going. I'm running spmc 16.5.5 using the xonfluence skin. I have a custom video node on my home screen that goes to instructional videos mostly for brazilian jiu jitsu. I often watch the same video about a set of techniques a few times so I can absorb them more fully. What I would like to be able to do is add a submenu item that links to recently played items from that video node. If it can't be as directed as that, I'd be fine with having it link to a list of say the last 20 videos watched. Keep in mind these videos are not set up as movies or tv episodes, they are just linked to an smb share location that has these video files on it. Anyone know of some way I can accomplish this? From what I've read, this is possible with say a smart playlist, but it looks to me like a smart playlist only allows certain types of recognized files (movies, tv, music etc). Anyways, thanks for your time.
lo

you'd need to scan them in as something so the filtering works. Then exclude them from your default nodes using their path.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Watched in Video Node submenu item0