Help can't install from zip!
I just got a new shield tv and I'm running krypton 17. I cant install any zip file and I can't figure out for the life of me how to fix it. I've tried searching, but I haven't found much.

I've never had this issue on my old android box running Jarvis. Any ideas on what could be wrong? I've tried a fresh install of Kodi with no luck
Do you have play store?

Sent from my Nexus 6P
What zip are you trying to install?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes I have the play store and I've been trying to install skin models by Guiluez
Specifically Estuary skin mods
Have you activated third party add-ons?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-02-13, 07:56)nickr Wrote: Have you activated third party add-ons?
I've allowed "unknown sources" in the addon settings if that's what you mean
debug log (wiki)then.
(2017-02-13, 20:57)nickr Wrote: debug log (wiki)then.
https://paste.ubuntu.com/23990513/
Any ideas?
Don't bump within 24 hours, some us do have other things to do, like jobs, families.

Besides, I suggested a debug log, not this:

Code:
NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
I bet what is happening is Dependancy Errors when trying to installing a Skin .zip

This usually occurs when trying to install .zips that are incompatible with the version of Kodi you are using.

ie Trying to install a Kodi Krypton .zip in Kodi Jarvis.

You need to see the Author's Skin Sub - Forum for help with these problems.

(2017-02-14, 04:35)nickr Wrote: Don't bump within 24 hours, some us do have other things to do, like jobs, families.

Besides, I suggested a debug log, not this:

Code:
NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
Sorry about that here's the proper one http://paste.ubuntu.com/23992885/
(2017-02-14, 05:09)wrxtasy Wrote: I bet what is happening is Dependancy Errors when trying to installing a Skin .zip

This usually occurs when trying to install .zips that are incompatible with the version of Kodi you are using.

ie Trying to install a Kodi Krypton .zip in Kodi Jarvis.

You need to see the Author's Skin Sub - Forum for help with these problems.
This was the solution, rather then using this forum I was going off a different sights walk through and using they're links. Thanks everyone for the help, working now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help can't install from zip!0