AZ2 is missing the "Mark movie watched" in its menu
Can anyone tell me HOW I get the "Mark movie watched" back into the movie menu?
I mean after I start a movie I have the "settings" icon, but I find no way to do "Mark movie watched"

I cant find that anywhere and after I upgraded all my movies are unwatched again.
So I desperatly search for the menu where I an "Mark movie watched" but its totally gone!
The regular context menu has that. Both in widget and in Library views. Just checked. It's still there.
Then mine sems to be different. As much I check it out I do not find it there.

Can you pls give me a screenshot WHERE this is, maybe Im just too blind?
(2020-04-08, 02:50)GoetzPhil Wrote: Then mine sems to be different. As much I check it out I do not find it there.

Can you pls give me a screenshot WHERE this is, maybe Im just too blind?

When you're on a movie item, press C on your keyboard. That brings up the contextual menu. W on the keyboard will directly mark watched/unwatched without going into the contextual menu. Smile

Let me know if it worked. I doubt that a screenshot will help you in this, but I can post one if your C menu or W doesn't work for you. Smile
I use a remote with my QNAP NAS, I dont use a keyboard.
(2020-04-09, 05:20)GoetzPhil Wrote: I use a remote with my QNAP NAS, I dont use a keyboard.

Then map the mentioned C key to your remote. I map C to my menu key on my Harmony. Or map W to something on the remote and test if it works?
It could be hidden in the long press menu. So long press ok button to get extra menu items.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AZ2 is missing the "Mark movie watched" in its menu0