•   
  • 23(current)
Release -  KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)
Žadny problém Smile
Kodi addons: Lanik repo
v3.1
- Language file format related changes
Text is missing all over the place in the latest version. I'm using Krypton 17.6 on Android.ImageImage
Try updating again (same version), I fixed it.
Thanks for the fix.
Hi @DaLanik thanks again for your great addon which has been running successfully on all of my devices since you released it.

I was wondering, what do you think about adding the ability to clean 'Orphaned Dependencies' automatically? (System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies)

I tried to search the forum and found one thread with some details from Kodi Team members regarding how the Orphaned status is determined. Maybe it is helpful: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238391

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)

For YouTube questions see the OFFICIAL THREAD, with the Latest Info in Post 1 & 2, & the Personal API Key Instructions and FAQ in Posts 3 & 4 & more ;)
It was discussed before. I don't think that an addon can uninstall other addons, even when they're orphaned. Maybe there is a way to make a list and open the addon's setup screen from where you can press "uninstall" but I don't know how to do that. If some from Team Kodi is reading, meybe they can help?
  •   
  • 23(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KCleaner (Clean up temporary files & other stuff)51