Android MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio)
This thread is fantastic for anyone considering getting the U9 and wanting stable 4K HDR playback. Thank you. That said, I'm finding it hard to learn whether it is possible for the U9 to playback a ripped UHD/HDR movie disc (either ISO or Folder) using KODI. It seems there is support for UHD HDR in KODI v18 but the consensus on this forum is to run v17 Krypton on the U9 for stability. I just want to rip my UHD disc (which I have already done) and using KODI for playback without taking the extra step of using makemkv to generate a remux mkv file. Is this possible with KODI at this point? And is it possible using the U9 connected up my AV receiver and then to a 2018 4K/HDR compatible LG OLEG? Nirvana is that I can rip my UHDs, add the ISO or Folder to my network store, and using KODI for playback on the U9 so I can dispense for discs other than as backup.

Thanks!

-mw

Messages In This Thread
RE: MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio) - by misterwiggles - 2018-05-17, 19:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MINIX NEO U9-H (64-bit Octa Core Amlogic S912-H/ 4K UHD HEVC, HDR, Dolby Audio)6