• 27(current)
Xbox One Discussion
(2018-01-27, 16:49)ashlar Wrote: Meaning that now Kodi works in background? Sorry for the, most likely, dumb question.

Yes, but this version not in store yet.
I would just like to congratulate you for the good work on Kodi for Xbox One, and to say that I made a donation.
Haven't read the last 20 pages, perhaps someone else posted this already.

I set visualization to none for playing music yet I see visualizations when playing music.
I don't think it has much impact on the system but it's not desirable either.

Not a show stopper, anyway, I turn off the TV and use Kore/Yatse for control of music library.

Also noticed some skipping, either to another track or to a previously played portion of the currently playing song. On single FLAC file with external CUE sheet.
First Id like to say thank you for doing the xbox version, Its looking like I can retire my old full tower I was running as my Kodi box that gets in the way and use my old Gears of war 4 xbox one s as my new Kodi box Big Grin
I am having one issue atm, I currently have no music visualizations installed, when I play my music in fullscreen with the OSD, the xbox after a while goes into its idle mode. Listing achievements I am close to finishing and news etc. I tried installing waveform from zip but it failed. Is there a way to install a music visualization to stop the xbox going into idle mode?
Having a problem where kodi just stays stuck on the loading 'Kodi v18.0 leira' screen today. Think it was using the Jan 16 build
I really hope someone can help me.

Recently got kodi on Xbox one. Was playing around with skins, and changed it to the estouchy skin. now i can not access the settings menu to change the skins back again with my xbox controller.

I do not really want to remove Kodi and then set it up all over again.

Any help?

(sorry if i posted it in the wrong thread or if this issue has been dealt with before)

Regards
NPCXBOX
Close Kodi. Find guisettings.xml on your Xbox and delete the line like <skin>skin.estouchy</skin>
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for help....but...how do i find that file?
I have question. I have kodi version 20180116 alpha and i registered email for updates. Today we have 09-02-2018 and i dont any updates. This version is latest? Or maybe is newer version available?
(2018-02-09, 14:22)kris0725pl Wrote: This version is latest?

that's right
To clarify is 20180116 the latest build the post above is un clear.

If it is when can we expect a new build please.
(2018-02-10, 11:34)sirhcjw Wrote: To clarify is 20180116 the latest build the post above is un clear.

If it is when can we expect a new build please.
 When we have remotes working is the plan to push a public one again
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Great also is there anywhere I can find the release notes for the builds. That way I could track the features, bugs etc

Thanks
Here
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/master
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yes but is the build server public as looking at what is commited to master is not all that informative being able to see what is in a certain build is what I am interested in please.

I have been using kodi from the begining and so far I have had Xbox gen1, a atom powered shuttle ( linux ), Raspberry PI 2 ( OSMC ), pine64 ( android ) and now I have looped back around to xbox one s.

I am keen to follow the progress as I have a centralised media database and cifs shares, lots of add-ons etc but I currently have no way to see what is in the builds.

Thanks
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Discussion6