• 28(current)
Xbox One Discussion
I'm sure no one from the team will spend time doing a non technical sum up of day to day changes as we rather spend time drinking beer Big Grin

Some one maintains this though https://kodi.wiki/view/Kodi_v18_(Leia)_changelog  so maybe that's helpful
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
If you are part of the early alpha group you should get a new version if you check for updates on the XBOX Store.
This is just a general Kodi update and nothing really xbox specific.
Yup...i got this 20180210 Smile What changes? Something improves? I have Xbox One X ^^
If it crashes less we're happy Wink
On my xbox one X working good. No crashes Smile but some plugins not working... Sad
Yes I got the update last night.
Do we have any ball park eta on remote working on xbox one?
Got an update today. Now h.265 video does not play back at all. Just black screen. Before it was just slow and out of sync with audio. Now video is just black screen. Sound and subs play.
Regarding the frame rate switching, do you guys know if this is indeed something Microsoft will add to a future SDK, or is it more of a situation where you (and possibly other devs) still need to persuade them to add that functionality?

Everything else is working perfectly for me so far. But would love to be able to watch all of my 24 and 25 fps content at the native refresh rates. Thanks again for the hard work.
We believe we can get it working with the SDK that was released with the Xbox version of the Win 10 Fall Update, as this port has been in the pipeline for quite sometime we started work using an older SDK.
Last december, I installed the Alpha 1 on my XBox One X. Since then, it seems that the App was not updated at all, right?

Have there been no updates since Alpha 1?
Or maybe I just do not know how to initiate the update process. How does this work?

Would be really cool to have a „strong“ Kodi implementation on the XBox again.
unRAID Server, Pioneer VSX-LX52, Panasonic 65VT30, Marusys VU+ Duo, Zotac AD10
(2018-02-12, 06:12)ix400 Wrote: Last december, I installed the Alpha 1 on my XBox One X. Since then, it seems that the App was not updated at all, right?

You can register for testing versions. Description is in the first page of Windows UWP forum in the Known issues topic, at the end od the first post.
(2018-02-11, 19:34)elgarlic Wrote: Regarding the frame rate switching, do you guys know if this is indeed something Microsoft will add to a future SDK, or is it more of a situation where you (and possibly other devs) still need to persuade them to add that functionality?

Everything else is working perfectly for me so far. But would love to be able to watch all of my 24 and 25 fps content at the native refresh rates. Thanks again for the hard work.
 That functionality is already in the SDK and has been there for quite some time, by now.
There's even a test app that tests it: http://it.ign.com/xbox-one/133630/featur...hey-judder
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Somebody never reads sticked threads...
(2018-02-12, 12:45)afedchin Wrote: Somebody never reads sticked threads...
I hope you weren't referring to me. I simply replied to say that there was no need for Microsoft to add anything. Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2018-02-12, 12:52)ashlar Wrote:
(2018-02-12, 12:45)afedchin Wrote: Somebody never reads sticked threads...
I hope you weren't referring to me. I simply replied to say that there was no need for Microsoft to add anything. Smile    
 And I appreciate your response. My question was obviously directly based on what was stated in the stickied thread, so hopefully it's not about me either.

"No 24Hz refreshrate switching - requires the SDK used to compile the UWP app to be updated"

is ambiguous. It does not state whether or not Microsoft needs to implement an update to the SDK, or if the team needs to update the SDK they're using to a newer version (or both of these things). So, I asked for clarification and very much appreciate getting a statement that has more information than the stickied thread. Thanks.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Discussion6