• 10(current)
Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
(2017-03-03, 00:07)manfeed Wrote: [UPDATE 09-jun] The link has been updated with the new version... new animations, videolyrics PLUS, 3D for music visualization, music back covers and spines images from theaudiodb.com, movies back covers and spines images if you put them in its local folder and more...

Hi everyone! Some months ago I started modding to my liking Aeon Nox 5 SiLVO and here is the result in case someone would like to use it.
A big thanks to BigNoid and mikeSiLVO for creating this wonderful skin, and also thanks to all the people that they mention in their posts.

Here is a video preview of the movies/tv shows section…

The actual back covers and spines do look great, only problem is that AFAIK there's no online source to scrape them, so you'll have to make them yourself and put manually thumbback.jpg and spine.jpg in the movie folder.

Here is a video preview of the music section…

Here you can also have actual back covers and spines and this time you can scrape some of them automatically thanks to theaudiodb.com. If you can't get the images for an album that does have them in theaudiodb.com or you put thumbback.jpg and/or spine.jpg in your local album folder and they don't appear either, you'll have to delete the file simplecache.db (or rename, to force creating a new one). In windows it's located in C:\Users\####\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simplecache.db

Here is a video preview of the music visualization screen…

https://vimeo.com/220871005

One of the main features is Videolyrics PLUS, with better color palette and improved way of showing short lines (script cu lrc lyrics is required [big thanks to ronie for his help])…

Here is the link to install the skin as a zip file…
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5vgnvlvjgy...x.spin.zip

To get all the bells and whistles you will also need this addon (skin info service)...
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pl8ndbq6m8...ervice.zip

Thanks!
This mod is looks fantastic. i have one question. How do I get the CD to drop and roll like in your video. That is an incredible effect
(2017-11-06, 08:45)HakimTech Wrote: This mod is looks fantastic. i have one question. How do I get the CD to drop and roll like in your video. That is an incredible effect

Thanks! You only need to have the disc.png file inside the movie folder and it will appear. Read... http://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-11-05, 14:13)Anomen Wrote: Manfeed, you've done an excellent job !! Thank you for this wonderful version !

Can you please shed some light on this : When on TVShows I'm using the Banner 3D menu, extrafanarts will not force to cycle change as they do when I'm using the List View. The same happens when entering the seasons menu, but only when using the Banner 3D menu for Series selection.

Obviously the extrafanarts are cached as they supposed as they keep changing when List is selected.

Any idea ?

Thank you!

You're right, it's that way by design, since I decided to make the 3D views more simple this time...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Is this skin made for an older version of kodi. I've tried on 4 different devices and still continue to get a faild to install zip error. Using 17.5 on a shield, fire stick, fire tv, note 8, and a tab e from samsung all running 7.5.

Sent from my SM-N950U
(2017-11-11, 22:43)djb719 Wrote: Is this skin made for an older version of kodi. I've tried on 4 different devices and still continue to get a faild to install zip error. Using 17.5 on a shield, fire stick, fire tv, note 8, and a tab e from samsung all running 7.5.

Sent from my SM-N950U

I have it in 17.5 too and no problems at all with windows 10... You should have your device connected to the Internet so that it can download the needed dependencies.
I am lol I'm going crazy trying to install it lol is it in a repo somewhere?

Sent from my SM-N950U
Any ideas about adding custom studio logos on the skin?

I've created some new ones, copied them in the skin directory\media by creating two more directories flags\studios. Then renamed the png exactly as the studio name in the nfo file, but with no success.
(2017-11-15, 18:06)Anomen Wrote: Any ideas about adding custom studio logos on the skin?

I've created some new ones, copied them in the skin directory\media by creating two more directories flags\studios. Then renamed the png exactly as the studio name in the nfo file, but with no success.

I think you should look for the folder where logos are located, since now are a resource of kodi. Mine for instance are in the folder

addons\resource.images.studios.white\resources

there you can find a textures.xbt file, you can put your custom png files beside that file and it should work...
(2017-11-15, 19:35)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-11-15, 18:06)Anomen Wrote: Any ideas about adding custom studio logos on the skin?

I think you should look for the folder where logos are located, since now are a resource of kodi. Mine for instance are in the folder

addons\resource.images.studios.white\resources

there you can find a textures.xbt file, you can put your custom png files beside that file and it should work... 
Thank you manfeed, I will try this and get back to you guys!
Love this skin, now my favourite!, one thing though, I'm not to keen on the dimming in the Wall3d in movie and music, can you tell which lines to change please?
(2017-11-23, 02:44)Picard Wrote: Love this skin, now my favourite!, one thing though, I'm not to keen on the dimming in the Wall3d in movie and music, can you tell which lines to change please?
 Thanks! If you mean the background dimming you can change the line 637 of Includes.xml that reads...

<animation effect="fade" end="65" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

if you change 65 for a lower value you'll get less dimming
(2017-11-23, 11:35)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 02:44)Picard Wrote: Love this skin, now my favourite!, one thing though, I'm not to keen on the dimming in the Wall3d in movie and music, can you tell which lines to change please?
 Thanks! If you mean the background dimming you can change the line 637 of Includes.xml that reads...

<animation effect="fade" end="65" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

if you change 65 for a lower value you'll get less dimming 

Unreal thanks for that, keep up the good work, (would be great to see a leia version?)
good morning manfeed, I use your skin and it works really well ... but when I play an album I do not get the spine, thumbback and front of theaudiodb.com. maybe you can explain to me how I get it to work thank you in advance
(2017-11-24, 11:42)djdirty60 Wrote: good morning manfeed, I use your skin and it works really well ... but when I play an album I do not get the spine, thumbback and front of theaudiodb.com. maybe you can explain to me how I get it to work thank you in advance
 Unfortunately there's no automatic updates for those artworks yet...

Only way is to go to your userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache folder and rename or delete simplecache.db

Next time you open Kodi and go to that album the spine and thumbback will appear after some seconds...

There's more information here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2591210
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3