Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
Wink 
(2017-12-07, 00:03)Picard Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 21:59)Picard Wrote:
(2017-11-25, 01:42)manfeed Wrote: - Exit Kodi
- Edit file and line mentioned
- Save
- Restart Kodi

Maybe I wasn't clear, but I mean in wall3d when you highlight a movie it comes brighter, I would like to adjust the brightness of the
movies not highlighted. This would be great!

Yes, you weren't clear... then it is file View_597_Wall3D.xml

For movies: remove line 92 <colordiffuse>ff909090</colordiffuse> and change line 117 <animation effect="fade" start="25" end="25" condition="true">Conditional</animation> to a lower value

For music: remove line 351 <colordiffuse>ff909090</colordiffuse>
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-12-07, 10:54)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-12-07, 00:03)Picard Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 21:59)Picard Wrote:  
Yes, you weren't clear... then it is file View_597_Wall3D.xml

For movies: remove line 92 <colordiffuse>ff909090</colordiffuse> and change line 117 <animation effect="fade" start="25" end="25" condition="true">Conditional</animation> to a lower value

For music: remove line 351 <colordiffuse>ff909090</colordiffuse>

Lovely thanks for that, keep up the good work
first i need to thank you for this awesome skins
but i have problem with video lyrics
the text doesn't show correctly and sometimes doesn't show any thing 
i don't know were is the problem
and i have another q can change the style of video lyric like this
https://imgur.com/a/gfBsW#lM4ZCOa
(2017-12-20, 15:20)Mahmoud Sabra Wrote: first i need to thank you for this awesome skins
Thanks! I don't have that problem... look to same song and same time for me...  

...try another lyrics hitting "C" whike playing the song...

Anyway you have to take into account that the fonts used for displaying the video lyrics are not so complete as Arial is... I mean, that kind of characters are shown when the lyrics contain strange or non-western alphabet characters... nothing can be done in that case except choosing another lyrics (as you can see in my image -in the left above the album image- Minilyrics offers you 17 different options, so plenty to choose from)... In addition there are some songs that don't have available lyrics, that's completely normal... we have to live with that... 

About your second image it belongs to the first version of videolyrics, and is not in use anymore... in addition that font was not free, what I didn't know back then... sorry...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
BTW How to avoid dim screening when listening to music?
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
(2017-12-21, 11:02)bortek Wrote: BTW How to avoid dim screening when listening to music?
 If the screen looks too dark try hitting "M" and select "None" in visualization options...
(2017-12-21, 11:56)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 11:02)bortek Wrote: BTW How to avoid dim screening when listening to music?
 If the screen looks too dark try hitting "M" and select "None" in visualization options... 
In fact visualization is already deactivated in my set. Do I have to stop the screensaver option? I would have like to keep the screensaver for video paused but deactive it on music play
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
(2017-12-21, 12:05)bortek Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 11:56)manfeed Wrote:
In fact visualization is already deactivated in my set. Do I have to stop the screensaver option? I would have like to keep the screensaver for video paused but deactive it on music play 
If it's a matter of screensaver that's nothing the skin can do about that... It's a kodi setting. I have the screensaver set to none and don't have any problem...
Thank you for your answer
(2017-12-21, 10:47)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-12-20, 15:20)Mahmoud Sabra Wrote: first i need to thank you for this awesome skins
Thanks! I don't have that problem... look to same song and same time for me...  

...try another lyrics hitting "C" whike playing the song...  (1)

Anyway you have to take into account that the fonts used for displaying the video lyrics are not so complete as Arial is (2) ... I mean, that kind of characters are shown when the lyrics contain strange or non-western alphabet characters... nothing can be done in that case except choosing another lyrics (as you can see in my image -in the left above the album image- Minilyrics offers you 17 different options, so plenty to choose from) (3)... In addition there are some songs that don't have available lyrics, that's completely normal... we have to live with that... 

About your second image it belongs to the first version of videolyrics, and is not in use anymore... in addition that font was not free, what I didn't know back then... sorry... 

first i need to thank you for answer my quickly ...

(1) there's is no other lyric when i press c is only 2 option    1) sync manually   2) delete

(2) there's is no option in your skins to chose fonts used for displaying the video lyrics and my default font skins is Arial

(3) i have no thing above the album image and what is Mini lyrics are this add on ? excuse me I'm beginner in kodi

(4) and i have a last q if i have Arabic lyric file for Amr diab song are its work correct wiith video lyric or its support Eng language only

and thank you again  Love
(2017-12-21, 17:13)Mahmoud Sabra Wrote: (1) there's is no other lyric when i press c is only 2 option    1) sync manually   2) delete

(2) there's is no option in your skins to chose fonts used for displaying the video lyrics and my default font skins is Arial

(3) i have no thing above the album image and what is Mini lyrics are this add on ? excuse me I'm beginner in kodi

(4) and i have a last q if i have Arabic lyric file for Amr diab song are its work correct wiith video lyric or its support Eng language only
 (1) You have to be connected to the internet and the addon script-cu-lrc-lyrics must be properly configured

(2) I meant that Arial is a typefont that contains characters for many languages but the fonts for the videolyrics are not.

(3) When you fulfil the point 1 you will see that line for some seconds at the start of each song to show you where the lyrics have been taken from and how many different ones there are to choose from

(4) I haven't tried, only checked with Spanish and English, but it's very likely that you'll have many issues with Arabic characters... sorry about that...
New version (see first post)
is possible for Leia?? (version 18)
Give it some time. in first post you can see it is the last version before he starts working on Leia.

Still love your version Manfeed! Smile
I wonder if someone could advise me please...

I'm in love with this skin and have it just about set up how i want other than the fact that when I have no cdart the default spinning cd 
in the music player is green with the artist penned on it. 
It's horrid in green, I want a silver disc... I looked in the extras folder and the three .png's in there arent silver so I'm kinda lost Sad
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3